HELP...final full scale mock up!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh and that's the reason I ******* hate gas weed wackers I have 2 in the shed and that's where they will stay cause they are a bitch to start I had blistered hands from trying to get my Ryobe wacker started last summer so she went in the shed and I bought a electric weed wacker so now I just push a button and wack wack lol

oh and that's the reason I ******* hate gas weed wackers I have 2 in the shed and that's where they will stay cause they are a bitch to start I had blistered hands from trying to get my Ryobe wacker started last summer so she went in the shed and I bought a electric weed wacker so now I just push a button and wack wack lol

thats ****** funny:haha: my dad has like 6 in all different stages of repair!!! its gonna be a late 1 tonite, i just painted my sheilds (brake) ill have them on when they dry, i hope we all like the color i chose, found a box of paint in the garage, what a find!!! laptop in the garage, tunes jammin!! neighbors hate me-----fuckem, im havin fun, been waitin for this day!!!

QUESTION: Ianything i should be using "blue" loctite on that i should be aware of???

Last edited:
the only thing better than that is riding that girl lol!!!
so we should be seeing some progress by tomorrow right?

tonite!!! what bout my loctite question?
think ill start a new thread here shortly too. this has been lived out...........:popcorn:.............

not sure I don't think ya have to worry on the bolts with the self locking nut's I don't use it as long as you torque everything to spec should be good just double check everything when she's all together to make sure you didn't miss any

im torqueing everything to spec with a pc of **** torque wrench, i dont like how tight the a-arm bolts to frame are thou--seem way to tight to me, i left them so far thou
i got this for my clutch covr, dont no how good it is
IMG_3208.jpg

its got 3 sticks of **** in there i guess all diff grits

red should be cutting compound , white should be polishing compound , and green should be finishing compound ... that kit should work nice for you

how much ya pick that up for? and let me know how it works cause that is still on my agenda just need to get my cover back before I can even start:argh:

$10 @ homers place! remember i had those black block marks? well i finally got out my orbital and used 320, well god dam i thought "YAMAHA" was gonna dissappear i sanded so much:haha: and i aint shittin ya, i was gettin nervous!!! well i got the marks out, hit with 400 on orbital, then wet 400, dam it looked ****** good, so i like keep going, 600 wet, it looked ****** worse!!!! so i quit, but it was weird, sander worked good, wish i had a DA thou, that i think would be tits. i started with a soft brass wheel, that works except for those black mark.....ill show if ya forget, havent taken a new pic yet....................
IMG_3179.jpg

HELP.....my ball joints on tie rods are spinning,,,i waked with rubber mallet to seat them but cant get them to seat so nut will go on, dont wanna **** up my pretty paint either, prob need to run a die on them but will prob spin still....ideas???

i got it, impact prob woulda done it, did think of it layin next to me:eek: i used vise grip with rags on jaws, minimal paint ****, only 1st side, 2nd side perfect ....thanks. had paint issues slowed me down, onto the swinger......any tricks there, its been so long since i fucked with it......

it's easier to do the swinger with 2 people one to line up the pivot shaft and 1 to push the bolt threw

well, hurry up, im waiting-------------ill try my floor jack

Last edited:
ha ha funny I'll just fuel up my leer jet and be there in 2 hours
**** who am I kiddin lmfao

that bitch should fueled and warm all the time:argh: im gonna try this once see how it works then may quit......i dunno...startin to vibrate, but i just installed my fancy custom ball bearing lower chain roller........what ya think
IMG_3210.jpg

if your doing the swing arm only without the carrier and shock - dogbone it should be pretty easy i did mine completly assembled with wheels on and shock bolted on top and hanging so I only had to line it up and hold the front of swing arm up at the right hight pretty easy that way

well i was gonna peice together, work that way??? or is your way the way to go? cause ya it seems simple this way but will i run into probs later??? i think i gonna shower n quit any way---goin on three and i be awake 4 a while when im done anyway. i just saw your chat post......this threads all fucked now:haha: at first i saw sticky and thought we were gettin yelled at:haha: that would be an excellent idea....i was gonna suggest just calling earlier since you were into it and just leave my phone on speaker!
did u like my custom roller.....its a prototype

is that the skate board wheel turned down to size?
you'll havt to update us on how well it holds up after a few rips down the shore lol

Latest posts

Back