HELP...final full scale mock up!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gotcha, i plan taking pics/vid as I go........for me as well as all others:iagree: tired now but should get started after my other normal chores r done:tup:

I would have a buddy help when its time to put the motor in cause she can be a bitch sometimes and ya don't wanna scratch all that free paint ya know lol

Throw some shop rags or fender covers on the frame where you can to protect it from scraping.

ok ill definatly do that, gotta ley paint dry 4 3+ days b 4 i can clear coat, just painted a-arms blue............pics to come shortly.........look at Bones thread........apparently were rubbin asses

=

-

yeah thanks thats what I'm planning on doing to the cover on my 02 motor when I get my modded cover back from 1998yamahawarrior before I send it out to him to get modded for the 01 to get an oil cooler also
NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT I have bad tendinitis in arms and wrist's

Get STIPPER, bench girder with rag wheels and the bar type polish .... you'll be done in less then an hour

I wasn't impresssed with "air craft remover" but after 2 coats i was. soft bristle wire wheel did all the work, very bottom was a steel wheel, beat it up, still not terrible, but how do i go about getting that **** off my cover? the dark spots ill call it? I sanded with 400 and 600 so far.

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3167.jpg

th_IMG_3157.jpg
Freakin awesome looking

YES I DID!!!:tup:
IMG_3203.jpg

i been fighting with a weed wacker, think i got weak spark, how do i check it???:argh:
IMG_3205.jpg

Last edited:
the white Yamaha shock covers look good way better than yellow coils
as for the weed wacker pull plug out connect to the plug wire ground end of plug to metal part of motor and pull the cord there should be a nice blue spark in the plug

well thats just it, i have no spark, but it will zap the body if u stick ur finger in there

is the plug wet with gas? or dry when you take it out after trying to start it

its wet its gettin gas just no spark, told dad to put finger in socket and it lit him up:haha: lmao so theres something there but obviously weak , i dunno either thats why i started puttin this together
IMG_3207.jpg

Damn man that Hammered black and blue go good together gonna be killer when all together

Latest posts

Back