Got this last night!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we can't bust each others balls we might as well just hang out with the wives! This is y I like u guys. U get me!

If we can't bust each others balls we might as well just hang out with the wives! This is y I like u guys. U get me!

I hear ya but my girl is a ball buster to so I dont mind hanging with lol.. We ride quads fish and hunt together now thats a lady!!

How the hell did my thread get turned into this ****!? Lol. One second we're talkin 3 wheelers, the next you are talkin wives. Anyhow, mine will be all out torque for sure. Going with either the Powroll 395, or getting 11:1 out of a 10.25 or 12:1 wiseco, and going .040" over by screwing with deck height. Most likely sending the head, cam, and rockers to CWR for porting/ custom grind/ harwelding.

Will also use aftermarket 99-04 400ex cdi adn coil on it, and maybe fit a 400ex exhaust to it. Need to get a gusset kit from TPC.

Okay, I finally have some update worth sharing. Mocked up my 3rd gen R front end last week, with the tank installed, and found I had plenty of turning radius and did not have to move the tank back. Welded in a couple beads for steering stops to the neck, and called it done! Got it primered and bottom painted last night after work.

And painted the top side this morning.

After the paint dried sufficiently enough to work on it, I installed the ALL BALLS tapered steering stem bearings. I even went so far as to install a zerk to keep them greased.

While the primer was setting up last night I installed new ALL BALLS swinger bearings, zerked the pivot tube, and painted it grey. This morning, while waiting for the paint to dry enough to work in the frame, I bolted up the custom skid plate from Tapper190 (awesome skid by the way!), installed the carrier with new bearing/seals/O-rings/chain slider.

Roller with front and rear assembled. Just waiting on the rear shock to come back from the rebuilder.

Fender and headlights secured.

Other items I got installed today were the front brakes. I used EBC severe duty pads, and streamline steel braided lines. Threw some old bars on I had for mock up, along with the tank, shrouds, fender and seat.

My top end and rear shock should be on their way back to me come Wednesday. Should be rockin and rollin by the end of the month!

Thanks guys! It's not as sweet as I would like it to be, but, I'm building it to be ridden. Not sit on a trailer and look pretty. Lol. By the way, it's getting a Powroll 395cc 11:1 big bore kit, custom ground cam/hardweld rockers/P&P head/rebuilt crank/rebuilt rear shock by CWR; full Supertrapp exhaust, 39mm FCR, 400ex dynatec cdi, etc...

Got a little present form PRM today
smile2.gif

Got the grab bar mounted up.

Threaded the peg bolts in to see what it looks like.

For anyone looking to install these with a gusset kit installed, you will have to drill through the gusset for the one mounting stud to go through.

They do! There was a big outcry to PRM for nerfs for the 350X. I love them! Built in pegs and heal guards!

Those nerf bars look awesome. I wasn't ever really into three wheelers but that thing is coming out sweet. Can't wait to see it done!

Latest posts

Back