Got this last night!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head never made it in the mail. Been talking to Greg, he is super busy. Has had a difficult time finding someone to work with him in his shop and is behind on projects. Told me to call him tomorrow and "bug him" if you will. So, it should be getting mailed out tomorrow or Thursday. That's all I need, the head/cam/rockers. The rest of the bike is completely assembled and ready to rock. Only need to make exhaust studs and intake manifold for it.

You and me both, Ed!!!

That dude is an ass, plain and simple. However, I'd LOVE to have all the white bodywork!!!

Well boys, she runs!!! Got my head a valve train back yesterday, and got it fired up this afternoon!! Sorry, no pics or vids, but, it will stomp any modded Warrior. Even with an old Kehien CV carb on it! For the moment that is. Very pleased with I, but, kick starting an 11:1 engine just sucks dog balls.

Hell yeah. Just about anyway. Now I need another carb so I can really ride it. Sidelined until I get one.

:tup: sounds great Pat!! I kept waiting for the ass end to clip a tree through that wooded section looks real narrow on video

:tup: sounds great Pat!! I kept waiting for the ass end to clip a tree through that wooded section looks real narrow on video

Hahaha, it's not too bad through there. The vid does make it look narrower. The rear of this, with the wheel spacers, is wider then the +4 Tusk on my Warrior.

Chassis | Suspension | Controls

Frame: 1986 model year, with TPC Trikes gusset kit
Forks: 1985 (3rd gen) ATC250R with Progressive springs and currently Bel-Ray oil
Swingarm: Stock with All Balls bearings and addition of zerk fitting
Steering Stem: Modified 3rd gen R triples with 350x stem
Stabilizer: none
Axle: Stock for now, with Tusk 3.5" spacers. G-force 300ex axle and Tusk hubs soon
Carrier: Stock with new bearings
Locknut: stock
Hubs F|R: Stock with addition of zerk fitting in front hub
Bars: Pro Taper atv high bend
Throttle/Clutch Lever: Stock/ASV
Grips: Pro Taper Rock Stars series
Nerfs: PRM with built in foot pegs and heal guards
Pegs: See above^^
Bumper: none
Grab Bar: Prm baja
Front Shocks: see above^^^
Rear Shock: Rebuilt stock
Brake Pads: EBC severe duty f/r
Brake Lines: Streamlines steel braided f/r
Rotors F|R: stock
Rims F|R: Stock
Tires F|R: Kenda front max 23.5x8-11/Artrax MX 4ply 20x10-9

Body

Plastic: stock 3rd gen R front fender, Maier rear fender, Maier oversize shrouds
Graphics|Seat Cover: ??? but a nice cover!
Number Backgrounds: none
Handguards: none
Bar Pad: Pro Taper
Fuel Tank: Clarke
Skids plates: Prm oversized engine skid, custom aluminum swinger skid from 3ww
Lighting: stock

Engine|Drive System

Cylinder Head: factory 4 valve ported and polished, & new vlaves by CWR
Gaskets: Vesrah with a custom Cometic head gasket
Piston: JE 86mm big bore from Powroll
Cam|Valves Springs: custom ground by CWR and hardweld rockers, R&D hd springs
Bore & Stroke: 86mmx68mm
Displacement: 395cc
Carburetor: 400ex
Spark plug: stock NGK DR8ES-L
Stator: Stock 86 unit
Shifter: stock
Air Filter|Box: stock box with K&N + Outerwears
Header|Silencer: Full Supertrapp
Clutch|Plates|Springs: EBC DRC kit
Gearing F|R: 14/40 for now
Chain: EK 520 o-ring
CDI|Killswitch: 400ex Dynatech/stock
Cooling: factory oil cooler
Other: All new bearings throughout, rebuilt crank with Vesrah rod, and a few other things I've probably forgotten.

Back