• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks josh! ;D glad i could make someone life easier in this shitty time of the world ;D

positive-deadlastracing-Nice Carb and Jets... fast shipping Good seller. Thanks man.

Positive - Hecker1 - Great guy to deal with, had no problem getting in touch with him and kept me very well informed. Tires are in great shape and would gladly deal with again.

Thanks

Positive-bomber315- Great guy, no contacting problems, quick shipping, and awesome prices !

yeah these two guys above me (psychoracing and heckler1) are good.... also ive talked to both of them over the phone and they know their ****.... not some young punks spending parents money

You should put this in the product reviews section.

I would never send a pipe out to get it repacked, it's easy to do yourself and you don't need any special material to do it, just get universal Moose or FMF packing, or even high temperature fiberglass insulation works nearly as good.

It's still great to hear that there's companies out there that give a hoot about their customers and will give you personal service like that. And that is surprisingly cheap for what they did, including shipping.

This is enough to make me buy the exhaust for my 700 from DMC when the time comes. I most likely won't need any of their assistance with it, but I'd rather have my money go to a company that I know treats people right. Some DMC duals should look sharp on my rappy... especially in the black canisters that they have.

^Moved.......I'm sure everyone here knows that I prefer to get my hands dirty and do things myself but the only reason I sent it out was because the flush mound torx head bolts were completely stripped and they wouldn't just sell me the new bolts and a repack kit. I asked them for a price for them to just do it and It was cheap enough so I just sent it out. Glad I did too, I would of never of found those cracks if I did it myself which I originally planned on ding anyways with a moose kit.

^thanks i hope your happy with what you got... i coulda probably actually got them cleaner for you but you seemed like you were in a hurry since you paid soo damn fast without messing around... positive on 1998yamahawarrior, fast payer!

bomber 315 . +++++++ great job,and real good directions.no trouble finding the house. sorry you were working,but your uncle seemed cool too.we will meet next time.

positive on bomber315, shipped parts very quickly. Deffinately buy parts from.

POSITIVE- bought clutch cable and throttle cable from deadlastracing

Super nice dude. would buy from again. ! :D

warriorgirl09- POSITIVE, despite here medical situation and illness

4wheelin - POSITIVE++, Fast shipper and great communication. Highly recommended.

Positive - Warrior392

Bought a clutch cover from him. got it to me fast. great member to deal with. thanks again.

Latest posts

Back