• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Positive for Black42, bought a complete and when I say complete i mean complete swing arm off him. Looked like he took the swing arm bolt out and the tires off and then handed the rear to me. Great guy to deal with and very good prices. If you need anything he has it!

Positive-Kyler bought a used clutch cover to mod for a oil cooler. Totally honest about condition, found a small issue before the deal was completely struck and adjusted price accordingly. Definatly A++++ seller. ships quickly also.

I can agree about Kyler. I bought my edle carb, ims pegs, and fx gripper seat cover off him. Great pruces and ships super fast! A++++

Another :tup: for Kyler. I got a screamin' good deal on a parts cylinder head, no problems here! Thanks again, much appreciated!

Another for Kyler... got my wiring and cdi from him.

and Positive for 87warrior917 for a flywheel! thanks

Kudos to Kyler….great negotiator... thanks for the box of goodies.

POSITIVE!! 87warrior917. I bought some risers form him. They came shipping was fast, risers look great. GREAT SELLER

91warrior - POSITIVE, bought a clutch plate for the clutch mod, arrived in TWO DAYS! Good Seller!!

Back