• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brett1994warrior- paid thru paypal... wham, bam, thank you ma'am...errrrr sir i mean... good transaction

bomber315 said:
brett1994warrior- paid thru paypal... wham, bam, thank you ma'am...errrrr sir i mean... good transaction

Positive for Bomber315 sent me clutch side case tapped and drilled for oil cooler set-up. He even epoxed and attached fittings. To top it all off he cleaned it and primed it for me. Shipping was lighting fast and communication was great!!!

Positive - Gasman

bought some works shocks off of him. they got here super fast and work great. i'm really impressed.

+posi+ gasman>>k&n and the outerwares looks good .....very fast shippin

man what a difference!! i had a foam mosse filter ..and now with the k&n
there is a huge difference!...b4 i had to really pull hard on the bars to stand it up ...now it almost effortless(im runnin a 15 tooth up front)

Positive - Gasman

Bought the White Bros E-Series exhaust off him. Great man to work with. Was exactly as he described, and pictured. And he shipped it very quickly.

Positive - Kyler

Purchased his Barnett clutch kit from him a little while back. He was another great individual to work with, and shipped the kit fast as well.

POSITIVE _ DEADLASTRACING . Great product and service . HE NEEDS TO LEARN TO TELL TIME ! LOL.

gasman - positive

once again a pleasure to do business with. ships blazing fast. thanks again

positive - ninjawarrior - i bought a rear caliper from him, its in good shape hes a great seller, can def trust him on the payments methods

POSITIVE!!!!! bought some stickers from Deadlast. GREAT SELLER AND FAST SHIPPING!!!! Everyone should buy some from him

moonchickin - positive

bought a complete head, jug, piston, carb, and he threw a set of renthal bars in for free.

great guy to deal with.

Back