Fastest 350 Ever?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang but its possible ?
yes it is possible and easy if you no your way around a drill press i believe on 4 strokes you have to change your oil alot more often the alky gets in the oil and alky atracts water fast so if you dont purge it it will rust a non nikasil cylinder very fast

"""So if I loose 140lbs, that is like having a full weight 40hp+ bike""":haha:
somone should realy explain how power to weight ratio works to this kid....
i highly doubt you would be able to squeeze any more then a 20 shot into this motor and still keep it in tact it is going to require alot of motor work and added weight to your crank than its worth to run n2o if you want to run anything more then a 10 shot you will prolly need a bigger pin and have your crank welded.

Buzzy. I'll see how fast I sell it. The sooner I get rid of it, the sooner we might race. I need about $1500 worth of motor parts...

Not sure. I will list it on CL with different phone numbers, one with all the mods, one stock, minus wheel spacers. Sorry.

What does power:weight work to you lol
my banshee has 1hp to every 3.5 pounds your warrior would have about 1hp to every 9 1/2lbs so in reality it would be like have a 27.23hp stock weight bike i even did you a favor when i did this equation i rounded your 140lbs to 150lbs weight savings

Last edited:
Wow. Your math sucks. 7lbs=1hp... and I have no lid, and just a head pipe, plus, I have a Raptor 350, which has more power than a Warrior stock...

So... You have the 120hp Alky Banshee? Buzzy said it has a stock swing-arm?

Back