Fastest 350 Ever?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if thats the fastes 350 ever, you wanna line up uth my atc 85 250r? its completly stock, but it hangs with 540 zillas and alky banshees( for the first 40 or so feet)

Its not the fastest 350 ever at the moment. Lets see some pics of the Alky 'Shee's and 540 Zillas.

Well, when they get back, lets see them. I have spent quite a bit of time in your area, and have never heard a quad...

When I hear the builder of the motor, and see a pic, I will decide. I am in Sebawaing quite often also...

I'll consider racing next spring or summer:evilface::iagree: Not now or in the winter though because I am scared lol

rappyfat1.jpg

when i first read 120hp on motor out of raptor 700 i was like bs but i didn't know you could punch it out past 1000cc that's insane but that motor isn't going to stay long

when i first read 120hp on motor out of raptor 700 i was like bs but i didn't know you could punch it out past 1000cc that's insane but that motor isn't going to stay long

Yep exactly. even the 814 raptor of doom is a time bomb waiting to blow up. and then there goes alot of $ down the drain. If you want over 100hp do yourself a favor and build a banshee.

IMO, not when you build everything in preportion. Billet gears, crank, piston, cam, cases... everything on this 1154 is custom.

I'll consider racing next spring or summer:evilface::iagree: Not now or in the winter though because I am scared lol

well the zilla might be gone and the alky motor in the shee might be sold to so you pretty much be racing my 250r and my buddys 10mill cub if that ever happens

Speaking of alky motors can a 350 be an alky motor?
i am the owner of that 421.. a warrior/raptor 350 on methanol would not be a good idea dont qoute me but a warrior makes roughly 18hp? on alky it would probly only make about 3hp more then gas other than that you might see more throttle response and you will go through gas almost 2 and a half times faster on my banshee i used to get 2 1/2- 3 hours on gas now i get less than an hour on alky. u aslo have to drill your carbs out to amlost twice the size of the biggest jet they make for your carb. on my carbs the biggest jet they make is .078 of an inch ian the jets i have in it are .119 and its still kind of lean and not to mention u also have to purge it every night

Back