Exhaust Comparison

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DG exhaust worth buying?Need a new muffler but I figured if those full systems are good I could just go with that.

I have the aluminum "O" series and love it. Biggest mid pipe, and most well bent, I've found. Sounds great, too.

unless you have all the pipes and a dyno you will never know which is best, but i like the DG its got a wicked bottom end and pulls hard all the way through. id run it on mine if i didnt have the GYT-R

Or I could buy an hmf performance series slip on for $215 shipped to me.

i have a white bros. e series exhaust and i love it more than any other exhaust ive seen or heard

i would like to add a fmf powerbomb header to it in the future

if you do go with an hmf then get the competition series.

I have white bros e series and love it have had more compliments on exhaust notes and looks than any other exhaust for any thing I have owned

Way back in the warrior haydays, the eSeries was dyno'd with all the other pipes on the market at that time and it came out on top, so I've stuck with that in claiming its the best.

I've got an old steel DG RCM exhaust and I hate it. I don't know if it gives any more power than the stock muffler but I do know that it's a heck of a lot louder than it.

I've got the White Brothers E2 and love it. easy to tune, and you can make it loud or fairly quiet if you want to. Also running the FMF PowerBomb header the two make a great combination.

white brothers

I have a wb e series on my warrior and i like it,.makes good power and has a huge mid pipe. only the i dont like is the tone, its not a clean tone, kinda rough and muffled almost

I'm running an Oval GYT-R pipe. With the race core this thing sounds crisp and awesome. I changed to a quiet core, which is over priced at $70, still sounds good just not as good.
Good breathing properties.
F3883EB1-7A54-4F48-B616-77EBEE20E44A-2764-000003476F3BF571_zpscef650fe.jpg

I have a riva racing edition fmf. From what I've heard from Fmf it's a pretty rare exhaust. I love it and will prob run it til it falls apart. Just started buffing it last night.

IMG_20130225_230523_zps57414760.jpg

Latest posts

Back