Exhaust Comparison

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gotta go with HMF here.

had the powercore 4, but it was too damn long. it sounded good and performed well, but this HMF sounds better and tucked up under the fender better.

I agree with HMF i upgraded to that with a bigger main jet and the results in sound and performance are awesome.

Stock/repaired header/midpipe, with supertrapp exhaust.
the PO "repacked" the supertrapp jsut before I got it.
Im not so confident he knew what he was doing, although I suspect he was at least competent... of course I only made it 1/4 mile of riding before my cam took a dump.. lol

and now today once I got the exhaust all repaired, I can see fibers/insulation type looking stuff trailing wisps out the one missing bolt hole, and a hair or two out the tuning discs.. lol

not to mention, they tried welding aluminum to steel.. didnt hold.. so I re-did it, and its holding so far.. but it wont last. who knows what other aborations are involved inside that supertrapp though.

It suffice for the time being. I aim to have a fully new complete exhaust by next spring. Unless it doesnt hold out till winter, then I'll be forced to bite the bullet and replace it all sooner.
the best pipe for a warrior is white bros e2 and the old one is better then the new one

Pro cirucits t4 is over rated its stuffed up and loud dosent flow nearly as whell as the GYT-R or scorpion I used to run it won't hang with my buddys DG supper trap wheather or not it has the trap on it I. Haven't heard the hmf or white bro.s so I can't say which is louder

What about Big Gun? lol

I've enjoyed mine thus far, with a good gain across the spectrum, particularly the mid to top end where the warrior is a little lacking.

Is the big gun loud I just bought one and I was wanting a loud pipe but good power gain ????

Well hows this if your state has DB levels for trails your gonna want to figure out how to quiet it. Thats what Jar-Jar has and I had to put a quiet core in to quiet it enough to ride without getting hassled.

+3 I teamed the E2 with a power bomb and rejetted...it is like a different quad in the midrange...over the DG...
Great powerful sound.....not too obnoxious...

Man, I was thinking of adding a power bomb to my Trapp. I like the nostalgia of the oldschool pipe, just like to get some extra power if possible. Idk, if I were to buy a new system, I'd prolly splurge & go Yosh. LRD has a badass sounding pipe though & they're pretty confidant about how good it is. My guess is that there's prolly no more than 1hp between the majority of em & mostly the descision comes down to what sound requirements you have & budget.

What about Big Gun? lol

I've enjoyed mine thus far, with a good gain across the spectrum, particularly the mid to top end where the warrior is a little lacking.

i love mine it realy woke my warrior with the 20. over wise co high BIG GUN RACE slip on k&n and jets but i love mt big gun for sure nice sound and good power gain all over i thought just more pop every were...:atv:

i have different pipes on all my warriors, white bros. e2, fmf with powerbomb, but my old 1990 with the supertrapp makes more power all day. It is loud as hell even with fresh packing though!

Latest posts

Back