Exhaust Comparison

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
Since 02yfm started this, I figured it would be good to put a poll and sticky it for new members, and people curious of getting a new pipe. I just had to add the Cobra.lol
Picture091.jpg

Picture089.jpg

well I can't rly vote cause I haven't had one. but from what ive seen and heard, a lot of people are liking HMF. I like it. But I am liking the Yoshimura too

well I can't rly vote cause I haven't had one. but from what ive seen and heard, a lot of people are liking HMF. I like it. But I am liking the Yoshimura too
Yeah its pretty.lol

i have a procircuit on mine and i love it but i havent rode another warrior with a different pipe to compare it too.

So is this poll really about "what you have", vs "what you like" ??

How many people here have owned and used more than 1 of the pipes listed above?

Is it a completely subjective poll, i.e. do you "like" the pipe you voted for simply because of look and/or sound?

Or is it intended to be more objective based on performance gain? If so, then my 2nd question would be very important as it takes to heart qualification.

Just wondering....

Griff i dont know about everyone but personally i have ridden many different pipes including hmf, yoshi, pro-circuit, and white brothers i've rode others but they were'nt on warriors.

I've ridden with 2 pipes Yosh and White Bros.. This is basically to see what the majoriety has and hear a little about them.

wheres Big Gun on that list??... my vote would be the race series exhaust that big gun makes, sounds great... makes real good mid to top end power, and just gives much more over all snap

wheres Big Gun on that list??... my vote would be the race series exhaust that big gun makes, sounds great... makes real good mid to top end power, and just gives much more over all snap
Couldn't fit it into the poll.

Back