Elite vote Sparkymichigan

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky's elite vote

• Yes

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beastlywarrior228

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think sparky's worty?
B84221CE-26E5-4722-80BF-30FA1B7192DB-356-000002CDF526E6B6_zpsa87357e6.jpg

27B4CDE0-D261-4F4B-8355-D0237EBBB22C-356-000002CDE96E0299_zpsf0682854.jpg

Chassis | Suspension | Controls

Frame: 2000 Stock
A Arms: American Star Racing +2MX
Swingarm: Stock
Steering Stem: Stock Stretched +2, red bar adapters
Stabilizer: N/A
Axle: DuraBlue X33
Carrier: Stock
Locknut: DuraBlue
Hubs F|R: Stock
Bars: TAG Metals Fat Bars
Throttle/Clutch Lever: ModQuad +1 throttle lever, Magura Hydraulic clutch
Grips: Fly racing
Nerfs: Pro Aluminum with heal guards and integrated Aluminum pegs
Pegs: See Above
Bumper: DG
Grab Bar: DG
Front Shocks: Works Suspension AT Steelers with remote reservoirs
Rear Shock: Suspension AT Steeler with remote reservoir using a Banshee dogbone
Brake Pads: YFZ450
Brake Lines: Stock
Rotors F|R: Stock
Rims F|R: ITP on the way/ ITP .190”
Tires F|R: Dura 22-7-10 / Turf tamers 20-11-8

Body

Plastic: Stock Rear/ Stock front race cut
Graphics|Seat Cover: N/A / Stock
Number Backgrounds: On Order from RCMX
Handguards: On order
Bar Pad: TAG
Fuel Tank: Stock
Skids plates: Custom ¼” Aluminium Diamond tread plate, DG sprocket/ disc skid
Lighting: Stock

Engine|Drive System

Cylinder Head: Ported and Polished
Gaskets: Cometic
Piston: Wiseco 0.020” 10.25:1
Cam|Valves Springs: Web Cams .390/ Kibblewhite valves/ springs and titanium retainers
Bore & Stroke: 83.5mm/ Stock Stroke
Displacement: 353cc
Carburetor: Edelbrock
Spark plug: NGK D7EA
Stator: Stock
Shifter: Sunstar YZ450F
Air Filter|Box: TRX250R UNI filter/ Custom DRW Intake and box
Header|Silencer: Stainless FMF header / GYT-R Raptor 350 Muffler race core and quiet core
Clutch|Plates|Springs: Barnett/ Stock
Gearing F|R: 14/40
Chain: EK O Ring
CDI|Killswitch: Stock/ Pro Armor
Cooling: Clutch cover mod
Other:Versah connecting rod stock length, Custom headlight cover, Aluminum air scoops, Vito's +4 flywheel key, big bear timing chain cover, I’m sure there are other things just can’t think of them.

Not seeing the "eliteness" here compared to the other elites. Kinda plain imo. Good luck tho

H8er's gunna hate. 2K needs to man up and tear into that engine of his, he could get a vote in the near future if he wanted to.

I only see 1 or 2 differences in Sparky's quad than some of the other already elite ones and those 2 things are just the swing arm and carrier but those are made up with all the custom mods which imo are far better than easy peasy bolt on crap

Last edited:
I only see 1 or 2 differences in Sparky's quad than some of the other already elite ones and those 2 things are just the swing arm and carrier but those are made up with all the custom mods which imo are far better than easy peasy bolt on crap

Agreed! but it dosent have the bling bling everyone thinks makes a quad elite. Thats the one thing That really pisses me off. its function over looks anyday for me. ride it dont shine it!!!!

Being elite is having the whole package just not part of it, You can still ride and have it look good. And once you tear into a stock motor you start losing a little reliability. Looking at the list there are only a couple "custom" items that require any brain power to do. I am just saying "elite" should consist of stand out quads. I have no desire to be elite nor hating on sparky, I just spoke my opinion like everyone else has the right to do.

Being elite is having the whole package just not part of it, You can still ride and have it look good. And once you tear into a stock motor you start losing a little reliability. Looking at the list there are only a couple "custom" items that require any brain power to do. I am just saying "elite" should consist of stand out quads. I have no desire to be elite nor hating on sparky, I just spoke my opinion like everyone else has the right to do.

^^^Goin with this mans opinion here... Being elite in my eyes is a complete resto like Pats doin.

With the amount of parts you put into a bike to make it elite you pretty much have to do a resto don't you? The only thing he hasn't done is change out the swinger and carrier. The entire bike has been pulled apart. He has even painted the frame. Sounds like a resto to me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I think everyone has there idea of "Elite", and that is fine. I never started this build to get this title. I wanted a powerful bike with great power characteristics. I have bought, traded, gave away, and taken input from others that have more time around this powerplant. I know mechanics and theories, and tried to put them to use, in hopes someone else might like the idea and use it.
I'm not a powdercoater or really care about mine looking perfect. But I for sure appriciate the value of that.
I appriciate the friends and brothers that have helped me this far, and hope in time I can return the favors.
I am still looking at other ideas I have about different changes to it, so if I can't make it now no big deal I'll try in the future.
Thanks again!
If you have any ideas, sugestions, questions, be sure and PM me. I'll pass on any information I have.

I think everyone has there idea of "Elite", and that is fine. I never started this build to get this title. I wanted a powerful bike with great power characteristics. I have bought, traded, gave away, and taken input from others that have more time around this powerplant. I know mechanics and theories, and tried to put them to use, in hopes someone else might like the idea and use it.
I'm not a powdercoater or really care about mine looking perfect. But I for sure appriciate the value of that.
I appriciate the friends and brothers that have helped me this far, and hope in time I can return the favors.
I am still looking at other ideas I have about different changes to it, so if I can't make it now no big deal I'll try in the future.
Thanks again!
If you have any ideas, sugestions, questions, be sure and PM me. I'll pass on any information I have.
I agree sparky! Im building mine for me and to take the abuse I put on it needs to be elite in my eyes! I dont think a full off the frame build makes them elite! Its what you make it! And if you look at the elite warriors now not all of them have been full restores! Your Warrior is elite and I vote YES! Good Luck Bro!

Latest posts

Back