Elite vote Sparkymichigan

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky's elite vote

• Yes

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hell, you got my vote. doesn't have to be flashy for me either. looks like he's got the right amount of mods to be in.

btw, he can have my elite spot if he wants it. i don't really care about being elite anymore tbh.

The wardog got rescued on the way to the scrap yard! (well, the original wardog that is)

This is too funny. I just bought a late '90s warrior this morning from the scrap yard, for $85!!!!!! Missing rear axle&carrier, seat, tank cover & hood, carb, exhaust, wheels, and the cam is out of it. But, the rest is there.

I want dibs on the pull starter delete stuff

Sorry Charlie. I need it at the moment because my pullstarter handgrenaded the other day. And my starter clutch is trying to lock up while running. So this one seems to be good, so it's going in mine. Idk what I'm going to do with it just yet. Have a good frame for a spare. May not be a 1st gen, but I can weld the 1st gen headlight mount to it, buy +2 arms, and swap everything else over. I'm also going to keep the electronics and swap em out when my cdi takes a ****. All I need to do is find Dyan FS progammable cdi and I'm set. I can also see if the 97-01 cdi will work on a 88 harness, now.

This is too funny. I just bought a late '90s warrior this morning from the scrap yard, for $85!!!!!! Missing rear axle&carrier, seat, tank cover & hood, carb, exhaust, wheels, and the cam is out of it. But, the rest is there.

Pics? (in another post) It had plastics on it??

Back