Elite vote gen1pat

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is pat worthy

• He'll yes!

Votes: 40 97.6%
  • Not feeling it

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That they do. I LOVE all the mods I have done to it. And I'm not just talking about the engine mods. She feels so much better, and handles so much better with the arms and taller stem. Takes a bit to get used to the swinger, but is rides a lot better, too. I'm SUPER SUPER SUPER pleased with my arms:) :) :) I'm really wanting to see what she does with the FCR. Goes really good with the modded stocker, but has a mellow usable power band. Lugs a gear or two high no probs. Accel with 15/40 is as good as stock, or better...

Whoever voted no is an idiot... just sayin. haha nice job pat looks great. Get some vid of that old bitch. SOmeday ill get a burr up my ass and finish my 87. Ride it hard! :atv:

looks like you beat me to it pat good job about time we get a 1st gen in to the elites ...mine should tho ... ps im going to garb that hood today

Whoever voted no is an idiot... just sayin. haha nice job pat looks great. Get some vid of that old bitch. SOmeday ill get a burr up my ass and finish my 87. Ride it hard! :atv:

I'm surprised you didn't go for ELITE with your 87. That was a mean looking bike with those Interco tires. I'll get some vid shortly. If it wasn't snowing/sleeting/raining I'd get some now. Couldn't garuantee I could load it, thanks to the lovely Hughesnet.

It's straight, you're not going to get this many egos together and not make a few enemies or piss a few people off. I'm hoping my hybrid to elite material but I'll be lucky to get a vote or two, lol!

Yup, true dat^^^.

looks like you beat me to it pat good job about time we get a 1st gen in to the elites ...mine should tho ... ps im going to garb that hood today

Well I'm thrilled to be the 1st. I was getting tired of not seeing someone make the effort. How is your bike coming along? Just pm me on that hood. I'm probably going to start buying any 1st gen hood I come across.

The rods themselves? Or ends? I got my rods from ASR. Weren't cheap though. I think they were 75 shipped. I re-used my All Balls 12mm ends because they were only a few months old.

I'm surprised you didn't go for ELITE with your 87. That was a mean looking bike with those Interco tires. I'll get some vid shortly. If it wasn't snowing/sleeting/raining I'd get some now. Couldn't garuantee I could load it, thanks to the lovely Hughesnet.

Trust me i got ideas up my sleeve :iagree:. Im glad you kept the stock 1st gen headlights! I wanna get some HID to put into mine.

I'd never get rid of them. I wanted to do the HID leghts, but, I just needed to get the bike together for riding. And I was getting tired of spending money on a bike that wasn't yet ridable. But, I will be getting lights shortly. I may even try to have them on before Hatfield.

Back