Elite vote gen1pat

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is pat worthy

• He'll yes!

Votes: 40 97.6%
  • Not feeling it

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beastlywarrior228

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it time we get a first gen in the elite? You be the judge

bth_0322031844_zpsc5992838.jpg

0322031907a_zps32ce9b10.jpg

0322031907_zps6226a1d2.jpg

0322031842_zpsc28252ab.jpg

This background sucks, but, bike just looks sick!
0321031725a_zpsb4de9d6f.jpg

Chassis | Suspension | Controls
Frame: stock
A Arms: custom +2 hand made by myself w/heim b/joints from FullFlight
Swingarm: +2 (+3 for 2nd gen) from The SwingArm Shop
Steering Stem: +2.75" by me (anti-vibe soon to come)
Stabilizer: my arms & hands, lol
Axle: East Coast ATV HD unit
Carrier: stock w/All Balls bearings & zerk
Locknut: Durablue
Hubs F|R: Stock w/zerks & tapered bearings, stock
Bars: MSR atv high rise
Throttle/Clutch Lever: stock
Grips: SMITH
Nerfs: none
Pegs: custom double wides w/heel supports by me
Bumper: DG ALLOY SERIES
Grab Bar: DG FATTY
Front Shocks: Works AT Steelers
Rear Shock: Banshee
Brake Pads: stock YFZ
Brake Lines: Steel braided from Streamlinz
Rotors F|R: stock drilled/Tusk Typhoon
Rims F|R: Stock GOLDIES!
Tires F|R: MAXXIS RAZR 6ply21x7-10/ITP GNCC 6ply 21x10-9
Body
Plastic: Original 1st gen
Graphics|Seat Cover: none/custom hand stitched
Number Backgrounds: none
Handguards: MSR direct fits
Bar Pad: MSR
Fuel Tank: stock
Skids plates: DG swinger skid/custom chassis skid by me
Lighting: stock front/led rear
Engine|Drive System
Cylinder Head: P&P w/Kibblewhite Black Diamond valves (+1 intake)
Gaskets: Stock, modified
Piston: forged stroker piston from CP
Cam|Valves Springs: Megacycle 252x1/Kibblewhite HD springs
Bore & Stroke: 84/68.5 Hotrods stroker crank
Displacement: 379
Carburetor: 39mm FCR
Spark plug: NGK
Stator: stock
Shifter: modified MSR Banshee
Air Filter|Box: DRW intake, custom ported intake manifold by me
Header|Silencer: stock/DG "O" series
Clutch|Plates|Springs: Driveline, Raptor clutch set-up
Gearing F|R: 15/40 Sunstar sprockets
Chain: Gold Sidewinder Smart Chain 520 o-ring 12k lbs tensile strength
CDI|Killswitch: stock
Cooling: clutch cover with Derale cooler
Other: ALL new internal & external seals/gaskets, YFZ calipers, DRW caliper bracket, ASR brake line clamps & 12mm tie rods w/All Balls ends, steel braided cooler lines, Gizzly 660 battery, DRW case saver, TM Design Works chaing guide & slider.

Thanks. I'm very pleased with it. I'll track down the digital camera and get much better pics. If the gopro had a view finder I'd just use it.

Thanks guys. I wanted to keep it as close to original as possible. That's why I didn't use the zillion stickers I have in my tool box. I think it would have taken away from it. I am curious to know who the schmuck was that voted no. There will always be someone who will vote against, but, damn I really didn't think that will all the **** that I have done to this bike that I would get one.

Yeah it came out great. I was cleaning and re-jetting the fcr this morning here at home, and found the accel pump diaphram is fucked. Called my local yamaha dealer and, like always, they don't have what I need. Should be in Wed or Thursday. I put the fcr in the mod list because it was supposed to be on today. All well. What's worse is one of our lovely cats decided it was a great idea to kneed the brand new seat cover right infront of me! I had my back turned workin on the carb when I heard the un-mistakenable sounds of a devil creature sharpining their claws. I'm pissed... And I didn't even get to catch the little bitch so I could kill her. Not a super good moring.

Thanks guys. I wanted to keep it as close to original as possible. That's why I didn't use the zillion stickers I have in my tool box. I think it would have taken away from it. I am curious to know who the schmuck was that voted no. There will always be someone who will vote against, but, damn I really didn't think that will all the **** that I have done to this bike that I would get one.

IT WAS ME WHAT OF IT!!! :haha:
J/K

:laughup: funny ****. But seriously who would vote this quad down. Looks great pat. Get ya a vid so we can here that stroker thump!

I'd really like too. But, Hughesnet has an extremely slow uploader. I have to do it at work, if I ever remember too. I won't make a vid until I have the FCR on it. That should be on middle of the week. All depends on when I get the diaphram. And, even at that, I may just wait till Hatfield to do it. You can have two points of view, because, Weston and I will each have our GoPros on.

Even better! These machines sound best doin what they do best: tearin up the trails!

Back