duneracerweston

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i have got to love free fast shipping ordered my fmf header friday and shawam its here! snaged it for 160.41 shiped half off anywere else i could find it

IMG_20110607_123220.jpg

IMG_20110607_123227.jpg

Coolie cool yo. Dunno if you notice anyhing diff. Give us a good review once you get it on.

U ever get your aux. oil tank done?

Nop not yet if things would quit breaking on this thing I would've had it finished by now I need one fitting and my check valves and its ready to go I'm hoping it will be finished in a month or so my wallet is empty but that's next

ok so WALL-E is back together and running on its own power!! havent gotten to ride it yet waiting on silicone to dry and need to retighten the exhaust up and its ready to ride!! so pumped! now if it wasn't 110 out side id finsh it......

i am curious to know if that bigger part of the header where it says power bomb is hollow or not?

Yes it is I checked before I put it on and here's me review of the head pipe

Low end torque staid close to the same moderate gain in hp

Midrange torque incresed dramaticly and dermatic increase in hp

Highend torque is the same hp incresed more the the midrange

Throttle responce increased but is now running a tad lean

Performance on the motor combined with the pipe and carb setup over powers 20 inch itp holshots with 14/40 gearing in every gear and on every terain except pavement and in the low, mid, and high ranges and continualy looses traction even when hanging off the grab bar
I recomend this head pipe to anyone wanting more power on a already built machine with more then moderate mods or to some one who has broken or busted their head pipe

Same diamiter by the looks of it but the inside of the pipe is almost polished smooth and the weild that runs down the inside of the pipe is amlost 1/8th the size of the one on the oem header and it makes the bike have a much deeper richer tone

Is the same diam. 2k, if your thinkin about it, save your money for now. Throw it in the engine.

got my wheel spacers in the mail this morning im planning on putting them on tonight! and this thing width wise is going to be finished! a solid 51 inches in the rear and 49 in the front!

a few updates the rear guard is finished and installed and the air ducts have slight modifacation done to them

IMG_20110908_154749.jpg

IMG_20110908_154641.jpg

IMG_20110908_154636.jpg

heres the pics of it with the new spacers on it

IMG_20110908_143603.jpg

IMG_20110908_154625.jpg

IMG_20110908_154610.jpg

jeez I'd take that 400ex away if you don't want it :iagree:

Latest posts

Back