dream car

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I tow a lot. Have horses in the trailer going all over the east coast more then 2 dozens times a year, plus all the local towing I do. Hauling hay, moving equiptment. I've had 9 tons on the truck before, and down the road I go, I don't even think twice about it.

Yeah. Couple months ago towed 10 big hay bales. Averaged 1850 lbs per bale. Hauled them home without even a grunt.

Yah the 6.2's are tuff if you take care of them, but their super duper gutless.. lol
My brother has a 87' that has over 500,000kms on it. It burns a bit of oil, but it runs great.

Yeah man. O-60 in 4.3 years, but it will run for about ever. You can put the banks side winder kit on it. I read an artical online about a build on one of them. Besides updating the block and heads, they did some machine work, and used the banks kit and it dynod at over 450 torque.

I can put three horses and all the gear in the trailer and go down the interstate walking around people so much that they have to get out and see if they are going backwards. LOL

I'm gonna have to disagree with you guys on the 6.2. Biggest pieces of sit I've ever seen. It's just a 350 with diesel heads put on, that's one of the reasons the crank breaks. A 350 crank was never designed to handle that. Hell my dad had a 350 that broke 2 different cranks at about exactly 80000 miles each.

I'll stick with my 2000 7.3, it may not win any races but it will pull anything i put behind it with ease. It'll even handle over 4000 pounds in the bed and barely squat.

CAR 04 Nissan skyline r43 awd, 5spd full cage 6 point seats and harnesses, twin turbo, full port polish pistons, crank, intake twin turbo, intercoolers, sky blue metallic, 17" wheels full body kit, pin on cf hood, spoiler, 100hp wet shop direct port injected. should be around 700 horses without the nos

truck, now here is were my minde went crazy :evilface:

79 single cab long bed, big ten, 6.0 ls1, 6 spd, 308 rear gears, 12 bolt rear end, billet diff cover for heat reduction, motor is a full port with a holly blower and over sized EFI (not a holly) forged crank, oversized valves the whole 9 yards, should be around 7-800 horses diveable, aluminum duel pass radiator, hard lined hoses, electric fans. thats just the drive train! body will be white gloss, shaved, no trim or handles, tail lights will be clear with leds and a black background, grill with be satin black along with all the other accessory like the mirrors, done light, loovers, ect, black window tint, blue tinted headlights, with HID conversion, undercarrage is gonna be air ride trailing arm rear tubeular a arm up fron on air ride, fuel cells, now the interior, led interior lighting, blue under glow inside and out, full cage, 6 pint harnesses, a center console dakota digital dash, full alpine system, about 20 helicopter safy toggle switches to control the air ride to be auto lowering at highway speeds, or manual, select-able ride height, under-glow, amps, fans from auto to manual, noss, launch control, dump gates, and a few other gadgets in the truck. this will be eventually my daily driver.. should be a fun ride

I'm gonna have to disagree with you guys on the 6.2. Biggest pieces of sit I've ever seen. It's just a 350 with diesel heads put on, that's one of the reasons the crank breaks. A 350 crank was never designed to handle that. Hell my dad had a 350 that broke 2 different cranks at about exactly 80000 miles each.

I'll stick with my 2000 7.3, it may not win any races but it will pull anything i put behind it with ease. It'll even handle over 4000 pounds in the bed and barely squat.

I think you are referring to the olds 350 diesel. The 6.2 is entirely different.

actualy i plan to do both lol! its in the process of getting running then ill do the interior then the cage then paint and body then the ls swap. actualy should get about 34-37 mpg when its finished

i might get 16 on the highway in my chevy lmao!

my yoter gets 17hwy IF i'm lucky and thats just me in it with the bed half rusted away lol

my durango 4.7l gets 17 mpg haulin my warrior and a blasty so i consider that pretty good

My Mazda gets 23 mpg haulin my ass around :p lol but all seriousness we have a 96 f250 7.3 powerstroke with some work done to it we use for hauling. Had about 1200 pavers in the bed on two seperate skids and was getting around 15-18 mpg depending on the chip setting. I need to get rid of my Mazda and buy a decent truck or grand Cherokee. Always loved the look of the boxy bodystyle with a mild lift and tires

Latest posts

Back