dream car

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you checked if all the glow ignitors are working? doesnt sound like a fuel problem to me. then again im an idiot!

The r34 can be imported and registered as a show car with a maximum of 2500 miles or some **** put on it per year. Somewhat worth it lol

WOW pat that sounds like **** my step dad had a 99 7.3 f250 powerstroke and it never sounded like that now he has a newer 08 F350 crew cab 4 door with the 6.4 turbo and that thing is way quieter than most diesels

Last edited:
I always kinda liked the 7.3's. International built those motors didn't they? Their allot better than the 6.0's.
But I'm an old Detroit fan (6.5 turbo). I luuuv the 6.6 duramax as well. :tup:

Yes, international/navistar made the 7.3. They also made the 6.0 and I THINK they made the 6.4. Doesn't really matter because both those engines are ****. The 7.3 was a very good engine. It was the rest of the truck that was the problem. Lol. I have to put the genesis on it to monitor the injector psi, and so on. I'm not a desiel guy. Will work on them, but, try not to get involved with the major desiel repairs. We will prob have a friend of ours look at it since he loves desiels, and is very familar with the 7.3. We have so many big jobs right now that I can't really get to it anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP5uefxVh8U&feature=youtube_gdata_playeR
This car, I just have a major hard on for this car, I love everything about it! Maybe someday this cat will sell it to me, lol!

Friend of dad's just bought an '08 vette with under 9k on it. Sweet car. Base model 6.2, 436 hp, choice between stock and performance exhaust with a push of a button, aftermarket wheels, 6sp, heads up dash display, top of then suspension option... SWEEEEEEEEETTTT ride!

Those 6.4 are known for melting the turbo's durring DPF regeneration because the engine heats up the exhaust way to hot and melts the soot out of the dpf and urea trap

weird my step father has never had any problems with it his doesn't smoke at all

Last edited:
I believe they corrected it after the first year.

I like the duramax, but will never own one. Too many problems can happen with ANY diesel. One bad batch of fuel, and you can expect to replace the injectors. Now you need an special fuel additive to run it. Parts are more expensive, services cost more, there is too much emissions and drivablitly bullshit, etc, etc... I'll stick with my 8.1.

Back