Civc or mustang

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah from my understanding NOSS works so much better in a Diesel engine for longevity over a gas engine

I under stand this but our duramax with a 24ft inclosed with 9 quads air compressor and all the food 5 guys +ride gear for 9 we were passing all and every dodge and ford going up the mountain and still got 20 mpg

Passing could have been something as simple as different gearing. Im not sure of dodge and chevys gearing, but I know ford has 2 main gear ratios for the Super Dutys: 3.73 and 4.10. Not to mention if your dmax is newer you could have been passin 7.3 and 12 valves or even gassers.

Passing could have been something as simple as different gearing. Im not sure of dodge and chevys gearing, but I know ford has 2 main gear ratios for the Super Dutys: 3.73 and 4.10. Not to mention if your dmax is newer you could have been passin 7.3 and 12 valves or even gassers.
and really do you know if they were trying to stop you from passing them. I pass people all the time that could smoke me, but they just arent in as big of hurry as me

Possibly!!!:haha: If we're not fighting over you:iagree:, its a subject you brought up.:haha:

well true i reckon :p.

On a side note i DID get the kfx400 for $400 and i put the CDI on my cousins z400 and it is indeed bad so i bought a working used one for $41.94.

and on another side not i got a new mouse to match my new gaming rig... i traded for a nib mad catz cyborg R.A.T 7 :D it's so sexy and badass lol

and on another side note... i rock :p lol jk just needed another side note

well true i reckon :p.

On a side note i DID get the kfx400 for $400 and i put the CDI on my cousins z400 and it is indeed bad so i bought a working used one for $41.94.

and on another side not i got a new mouse to match my new gaming rig... i traded for a nib mad catz cyborg R.A.T 7 :D it's so sexy and badass lol

and on another side note... i rock :p lol jk just needed another side note

You do ROCK, as your what most guys are looking for. :tup: Not to mention some of the deals you come across make me jealous.

Back