Bkroll84's Quad. Elite?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I was doing forgot one key thing the ?my bad

That helps. Thread titling is key. Just ask for a poll to go up and we can make it happen. I personally think you have done quite a bit of good mods. Enough to reach a poll vote.

not elite yet but votes up. The no rear brakes kinda threw me off and stock pegs and stuff I think its a elite quad voted yes just was surprised that I was slapped down due to shocks which I had to make work by buying shock kit

He also had fox floats and WORKS duel rates on his quad. Pics are with stockers for whatever reason. He also was never elite, he just in Gone but not forgotten, where past warriors go to die if they were nice builds.

Elite is voted by the members on here. YES it is a popularity contest, based on the mods you did to your quad. Its something to work towards if your into that. A title to claim. It gains respect. I don't know about what inner circle you think there is, if there is one I sure as hell am not in it.

You can ask for a vote if you think your ready, just claiming the tile on here, won't happen, it has to be earned. Anyone can ASK for a poll to go up, if we immediately think its not ready we wont put it up, I.E. a stocker or missing some key mods. If its modded, a poll then goes up and the people vote. easy stuff.
I have no problem doing so but like I said I have a list of stuff I want to do still! And best of all I will add a dyno sheet to mine! Atleast you can have some common sense and not take what we say and make it bad we were just stating our opinions! Thanks

That helps. Thread titling is key. Just ask for a poll to go up and we can make it happen. I personally think you have done quite a bit of good mods. Enough to reach a poll vote.

Grammar is a bitch half the time I use my phone can't even see **** I am typing. lol thanks man its been a labor of love for me it was fugly when I got it. The warrior is a awesome platform thats why I searched for a 87 thats what I am working on now Alex is gonna test my cdi for me replaced everything except that and still no spark!!!! putting my swing arm shop swinger on that one with 2nd gen carrier and tusk axle on that one so I put the 87 on mine for a +1 so I can still wip that ass around.

I would like a vote if it is declared not worthy I hope the 87 will make up for it

Didn't notice the brake on 98's but look at it, lonestar swingarm, works black widows, itp beadlocks, je piston, megacycle cam. Different collection of parts like that is exactly what we look for

Didn't notice the brake on 98's but look at it, lonestar swingarm, works black widows, itp beadlocks, je piston, megacycle cam. Different collection of parts like that is exactly what we look for

which is why I voted yes. I could of put a + 2 swing arm on mine but i decided to do a + 1 for trails I ride my motor is built up I do have wiseco crankshaft crank and bearings kit on mine thats what started this build jacked up my engine Its not a stroker kit but still a improvement

Ok sorry but I'm just trying to make a point where lines are drawn so we still keep the prestigiousness of the elite, I like your quad just the front end makes me feel like the shocks aren't working with the geometry and are just holding it back and if you have a fairly built motor that also helps. Idk I just see a few other quads that are at the same caliber as you and think well then why why won't they be good enough

I dunno man these feel great to me I had banshee up front at one point these are like nite and day compared sits higher barely any roll I like them I would suggest these to any one with my a arm set up

april13068_zpsbec972da.jpg
Before
shit_zps062d8f8e.jpg

After

april13069_zps34ac438f.jpg

april13068_zpsbec972da.jpg

april13071_zpsae40a946.jpg

april13073_zps6a4b130e.jpg

april13074_zps60b7cdaa.jpg

004_zps0a2c9643.jpg

001_zps1bb39675.jpg

Chassis | Suspension | Controls
Frame:stock
A Arms:+2 full flight
Swingarm:+1 87 swingarm
Steering Stem:Stock +2 inch tusk bar risers
Stabilizer:n/a
Axle: Durablue x33 +2 +4
Carrier:2nd gen carrier with pivot works bearings
Locknut: Durablue
Hubs F|R:stock/Durablue
Bars:pro Taper
Throttle/Clutch Lever:Stock/R1
Grips:Tag
Nerfs:n/a
Pegs:Ims roll design with tusk ltz400 heel guards
Bumper:prm baja
Grab Bar:AC wide
Front Shocks:raptor 660 with diamond j conversion kit
Rear Shock:banshee
Brake Pads:EBC
Brake Lines:stock
Rotors F|R:magnum with yfz450 front/stock rear
Rims F|R:stock
Tires F|R:CST ambush
Plastic:stock cut front fenders
Graphics|Seat Cover:made by me with blue insert
Number Backgrounds:n/a
Handguards:pro Taper
Bar Pad:pro Taper
Fuel Tank:stock with grenade breather tube
Skids plates:AC
Lighting:Led front and rear
Engine|Drive System
Cylinder Head:p&p
Gaskets:tusk
Piston:wiseco
Cam|Valves Springs:stage 2 hotcam kibblewhite springs with wiseco valves
Bore & Stroke:.20 10:25:1 wiseco crank
Displacement:353
Carburetor:Big bear with pen and valve cap mod
Spark plug:NGK irdium
Stator:stock
Shifter:banshee modded for big bear oil cooler
Air Filter|Box:stock/modded for banshee shock outwear cover and uni vent holes
Header|Silencer: DG full exhaust titanium header wrap
Clutch|Plates|Springs:tusk
Gearing F|R:12/41 Jt sprockets
Chain:EK quadra x ring
CDI|Killswitch:Me if i fall off
Cooling:perma cooler with big bear adapter
Other: skull shock covers ASC chain guide and slide case saver made by me and Im sure theres more.

yes for me!

mine maybe a smaller bore but its built up my plan is to go bigger when need be next will be .40 and so on I gave myself wiggle room

I dunno man these feel great to me I had banshee up front at one point these are like nite and day compared sits higher barely any roll I like them I would suggest these to any one with my a arm set up
I hear ya there I had the same set up and changed to raptor shocks! I liked the way my raptor felt when I had it and it feels just like it but way more nimble!

What's the big deal about elite anyway. I can't even get QOTM, but mine works for me. Just ride, who cares what others think of your build.

Well I have taken it as far I can just wanted to see if its elite worthy yea it maybe a title but a sweet one to have at heart we are kids we want our toy to be cool on show n tell day :haha:

So yes I would like a vote:

Last edited:
What's the big deal about elite anyway. I can't even get QOTM, but mine works for me. Just ride, who cares what others think of your build.

Its just something to aspire to. You can like your quad all you want and you should. Some people hate my quad, I think its the graphix, but do I care, hell no, I love it.

Its just something to aspire to. You can like your quad all you want and you should. Some people hate my quad, I think its the graphix, but do I care, hell no, I love it.

Yea I effing hate your quad because its not mine lol. The graphics set it apart plus you got all that extra fuel to go longer. Jealous I am

Latest posts

Back