Bkroll84's Quad. Elite?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elite is quads that are at a whole other level it wouldn't be right if we just threw a poll up for anyone it would ruin the exclusiveness of it. Plus why are you arguing about this, this thread has nothing to do with you

If you have to tell someone your bike is elite quality something is wrong! The mods make that decision. That's why they are there.
I just made elite last month, are there things to change/add, sure. But the list is minimal. My bike was no cream puff when I got it, but through networking with guys trading swapping buying, I put together a complete different bike.
Maybe the elite thing needs to looked at and current elites evaluated. I not sure. But if any bike that is clean or a few add on's hung on is put up for a vote it ends up being a popularity vote and the elite status is then watered down, and worth nothing!
If the time money and love is there, you shouldn't have to justify the qualification.

Thank you Josh!

If you have to tell someone your bike is elite quality something is wrong! The mods make that decision. That's why they are there.
I just made elite last month, are there things to change/add, sure. But the list is minimal. My bike was no cream puff when I got it, but through networking with guys trading swapping buying, I put together a complete different bike.
Maybe the elite thing needs to looked at and current elites evaluated. I not sure. But if any bike that is clean or a few add on's hung on is put up for a vote it ends up being a popularity vote and the elite status is then watered down, and worth nothing!
If the time money and love is there, you shouldn't have to justify the qualification.

There we go thank you

Elite is quads that are at a whole other level it wouldn't be right if we just threw a poll up for anyone it would ruin the exclusiveness of it. Plus why are you arguing about this, this thread has nothing to do with you
Cause I can! And If I think someones getting screwed Im gonna tell you!

It's not just what you change it's what you change that with. Now that's it, if you continue to carry on about our policies we will give you time off the forum

No you're fine bk but Jeff, my problem is is I know I had you come over from tt but you haven't even been on here a month yet you're starting ****. I gave you my response and yet you continue to carry it on. Now this thread is done

Agreed with MS!! If your bike is built how you want it to look\run\feel\sound, to your spec, for your application and use then who cares what everyone else thinks! I enjoy just scrolling EVERYONES pics of their quads and riding, it is what gets me through the cold winters. I'm building a trail bike with 25's and most guys here think thats crazy but I want low end log skidder type go power and a clutch for my specific app so thats what I am building. Your bike is badass bro and i dont think anyone here can deny that and you have put major work in! When push comes to shove, all we do is fix them up and go try and tear em up again anyway lol! Your bound to have pissing matches with other gearheads and your always gonna need this or that to make it better in others opinions. Different strokes for different folks. RIDE ON!

No you're fine bk but Jeff, my problem is is I know I had you come over from tt but you haven't even been on here a month yet you're starting ****. I gave you my response and yet you continue to carry it on. Now this thread is done

exactly didnt we have a problem there too!

which may be a improvement but not on par with aftermarket shocks. makes sense no bs whats wrong with dg exhaust just curious

Also look at past elite warriors Teamexileracing made elite with stock front shocks hmm!

He also had fox floats and WORKS duel rates on his quad. Pics are with stockers for whatever reason. He also was never elite, he just in Gone but not forgotten, where past warriors go to die if they were nice builds.

Elite is voted by the members on here. YES it is a popularity contest, based on the mods you did to your quad. Its something to work towards if your into that. A title to claim. It gains respect. I don't know about what inner circle you think there is, if there is one I sure as hell am not in it.

You can ask for a vote if you think your ready, just claiming the tile on here, won't happen, it has to be earned. Anyone can ASK for a poll to go up, if we immediately think its not ready we wont put it up, I.E. a stocker or missing some key mods. If its modded, a poll then goes up and the people vote. easy stuff.

some people are getting elite status for not completed bikes so I tossed mine up to prove a point.

Of the 7 current elite quads on here, who's is not completed? (I mean, mine never is done, its always changing but its always a new mod or improvement)

Back