Bkroll84's Quad. Elite?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious what is wrong with my exhaust it a DG excellorator was not cheap and improved performance and sound.

Nothing wrong with the exhaust! Also nothing wrong wit the shocks! Kyler made elite with yzf shocks! I think the raptor are better!

Last edited:
I agree myself these 660 shocks made such a big improvement and my exhaust sounds bad ass also. just my thoughts

Hes on past elite and there no pics of them shocks on! Still Kyle made elite with 450 shocks!

Kyler has ohlins and 450 shocks are more of a mod plus look at what else he has done to the quad. You don't need to be elite to be in gbnf. Also we're not just gonna put a poll up for anyone who thinks they have a nice quad, you have to get our attention with the quality of build you're doing

It's not its if we think your quad is good enough which like I said we think you've done a lot of work on your quad and its close but you're just not there yet. Now if you want to keep crying about it do it on you own time and not here

Not crying just find it odd how some people are getting elite status for not completed bikes so I tossed mine up to prove a point. If I had works shock it would be elite even though I have a complete bike no missing parts just saying thanks for clearing that up for me

Kyler has ohlins and 450 shocks are more of a mod plus look at what else he has done to the quad. You don't need to be elite to be in gbnf. Also we're not just gonna put a poll up for anyone who thinks they have a nice quad, you have to get our attention with the quality of build you're doing

Well I think thats wrong! It should be voted on anyway everyone has there own opinion. I could see if it was something that was all stock it isnt by far! Thats just my 2 sense but I'm sure theres alot of people on here that agree!

Well I dunno what the exact criteria is. So whats the point of a poll if you guys choose anyway. I mean I see a few quads on here that are really sweet even better than some current elites but they aren't in a poll so what is the criteria exactly? Look Ms warrior for sure should be elite along with jeffsyfm and I cant rember his name but some guy with a bad ass 1st gen.seems to me a lil unfair

Dude your bike is elite that things bad ass

Whos mine? I have a list of **** I want to get +2 a arms +2 axle and swing arm and the billet clamp to hold my headlights up on the handle bars and I'm done than go onto the next project tri z

Well I dunno what the exact criteria is. So whats the point of a poll if you guys choose anyway. I mean I see a few quads on here that are really sweet even better than some current elites but they aren't in a poll so what is the criteria exactly? Look Ms warrior for sure should be elite along with jeffsyfm and I cant rember his name but some guy with a bad ass 1st gen.seems to me a lil unfair
Lol Im not elite yet and thats in my eyes! My quads not done yet to my needs it will be done soon but if they said no when it is this would be a joke and thats my 2 sense! Hope no one is taking offense to this but its the truth!

If you have to tell someone your bike is elite quality something is wrong! The mods make that decision. That's why they are there.
I just made elite last month, are there things to change/add, sure. But the list is minimal. My bike was no cream puff when I got it, but through networking with guys trading swapping buying, I put together a complete different bike.
Maybe the elite thing needs to looked at and current elites evaluated. I not sure. But if any bike that is clean or a few add on's hung on is put up for a vote it ends up being a popularity vote and the elite status is then watered down, and worth nothing!
If the time money and love is there, you shouldn't have to justify the qualification.

Back