began full rebuild!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a plan dude. Check out the deal of the day post. A full DMC for sell on ebay!

Looky what I got in the mail today!!! 2 9x9 ITP baja's for the rear. gettin fronts soon

025.jpg

Last edited:
I finally figured out how to post pics the right way, so heres how it was when i got it and to current....
fevbbbh.jpg

warriorwithoutbody.jpg
warriorwithnofront.jpg

monster8.jpg

monster7.jpg

monster6.jpg

monster5.jpg

monster4.jpg
monster3.jpg

monster2.jpg

monster1.jpg

monsterfront.jpg

monster9787warrior.jpg

my monster 97 and my good ole' trusty 87

oh ya i love em. they are lighter than i thought they would be, which is always good. im thinkin about goin with holeshot HD rears... are them good you think?

welp i bought some razr 2's the other night for the rear. should get them by the end of the week to mount on them nice new baja's! then ill get a pic

More parts!

got the Razr 2's today! the tread is deep as hell. kinda on the heavy side compared to my regular Razr, but with the extra power it should be all good. and speaking of extra power, the motor is being shipped as we speak and it'll be here by this thursday to put together and get ripping! MAN I CANT WAIT!

002-2.jpg

oh and i have a bigbear cooler on my 87 which works awesome and cools the motor alot compared to just air. but i was thinking about doin the clutch cover mod to this one. i dont wanna buy the adapter again (very pricey!) anyway im just worried about blocking off the oil galley with JB stick or something equivalent. any help would be great! more pics to come!

I used this stuff called liquid steal. It come in a tube and you cut off what you need, mash it together and it starts to get hot. I got two big balls of it down in the galley after I cleaned the galley out and let it dry. Its holding up just fine.

oh ok. i used the JB stick on my case after i got my 87. the wifes cousins popped the chain and took a chunk out of it. that stuff works awesome. comes in a tube and you mash it together. it got as hard as metal once its hardened. i roughed it up with a dremel tool, cleaned it good, and its never leaked. so when i put the stuff in the oil galley how do i get to it? like through the drilled holes? ive never really looked at the backside of the cover.

Once you have your holes, drilled, tapped and cleaned. Tear off a small chunk of the putty, mash it up and take a small screw driver and push it into the gally from you top hole get a good bit in there but make sure it's not in teh way of the hole you drilled. Then let it dry for a day. Then get your fitting in it and ur good to go. Test with air or water for leaks.

ill be postin pics later tonight but i got all my motor stuff today!!! its like x mas all over again haha.... gonna try and get most of it together and cleaned up and maybe tomorrow put the motor in the bike!!

motor is finally almost done!!

well here are the pics guys. i actually got the top end all back together in an hour and a half. went together easy as 123 haha anyway heres some pics to check out.....sorry some of the pics r shity
001.jpg

Kimble white +1 valves
002.jpg

intake porting
003.jpg

exhaust porting

004.jpg

JE 11:1 85mm
007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

005.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

perty piston. too bad ill never see it again haha
018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

thought this would look cool, all the fins will have the paint off of the tips. i know the bottom end is nasty but once i get it in the monster ill clean it up good. what ya guys think?

I like the look of the motor, I was thinking about doing the same thing, but instead of raw metal I'm going to paint my outside of the fins white to stay with my color sceme and make it look different then the rest

Latest posts

Back