began full rebuild!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IowaWarrior, i have some pegs i custom made for my 87 warrior... ill sell em if any one wants em.. but heres some pics of the edel carb installed, got my oil cooler on, and got the gripper seat on... what yall think so far?
PICT1070.jpg

PICT1071.jpg

PICT1076.jpg

big bear oil cooler, IMS pegs
PICT1077.jpg
this seat cover is badass! i suggest anyone looking to get a cover get the FX gripper. i def. wont be sliding around now.

what foot pegs are those because they don't make them specifically for the warrior I don't think? do they bolt right up?

they r IMS Roll design. they used to make them for the warrior but not anymore. and yes they bolt right up, shifter and brake levers and all....

F'in wicked dude. TO bad that edle doesn't have the easy tune knob on top of it.

U should think about weildin up a direct shifter for that beast.

i know i thought mine looked diff from yours on the top... can i still get the knob for it??

i plan on making some direct shifter... isnt there a a thread on here about the banshee shifter mod?

ok sweet thanks. i cant seem to find the part # for it, only has the part number for the throttle cables. what size main needle is in ur carb?

well i won that full yoshi exhaust off ebay so hopefully by the end of the week ill have something to put on... and maybe get it STARTED!!!

Got me exhaust in today!! full yoshi rs-3. its the one that sold on ebay.
PICT1083.jpg

PICT1085.jpg

PICT1084.jpg

i still have to find a mounting strap or ill just make my own. she's getting closer fellas!

Hells yeasel! You should really clean up those fenders in the mean time.

You might have an elite build goin on here.

dude hell yeah! ive been wanting to make the elite that would be the shiznit! ill clean em up, but i plan on gettin new black plastics so it looks brand new.... and maybe some graphics with monster logos.... by you??

just fired this thing up for the first time. holy ****! what an animal. ill get a vid up here in a few. how should i go about breaking the motor in??

heres you guys a quick vid of the beast starting up. still gotta get chain, sprockets, bearings, a arms and shocks then we'll be ready to go.... it sounds alot better in person. carmera is kinda shity.

sounds good man, as fair as breaking it just take it easy for a about 10 hours then let it rip. Or you can go through a heat cycle sitting there but its better to have a load on it to break it in.

ok thanks. yeah im getting the chain, sprockets, and bearings ordered tonight so when they come in ill just ride it around. then ill worry about the a arms, shocks and plastics

U need load on it for proper break in. There is a great break in thread on here somewhere. I'll have to hunt it down.

Also, I got that edle part number for you it's: Metering Adjustment Tool #8450

Back