began full rebuild!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It shouldn't be. I haven't ever put one in, but if you think about it all the wires are already run, its already grounded to kill it, so should be able to wire in with it, be able to use both switches or use just one. I would rather be able to use both, now dunno how hard that would be. Being able to run the factory kill and it be turned off while the armor switch is connected and it run till its pulled off. Might just disconnect the bar switch and hook up the armor switch and run just that, making sure you don't lose the stuff to turn the switch on or your SOL.

another thing guys. is it a must to run the rear chain slider?? the damn swinger mounts for it are not right for the size sprocket im running. i was just wondering what would be wrong without it??

Tie your theater into your on off switch, that's how I ran mine. Black is ground and just find out what color ur current wire is and use a slice clamp to clip into it, the electrical tape it over. Eazy stuff.

Ur slider hits ur sprocket? What size tooth u gunna run?

no the slider dont hit the sprocket but its like the slider doesnt extended down far enough or the mount for it is wrong.... im only runnin a 40 in rear and 14 up front. its an aftermarket slider too

You mean the slider won't mount to the swing arm right? The bolts won't line up?

never mind im a retard!:loco: i was trying to put it on wrong lol i figured it out, ill have to unhook the chain tomorrow and put it on. Also im off work tomorrow so im gonna fill up the tank and drive it around the yard.!

ill see what i can do... it'll just be me soo we'll see. once its broke in good ill have my bro video me rippin on it!!

what else can i get for this thing guys!? i have that gyt-r cover, billet throttle cover,pro armor kill switch in the mail. once i get this 87 warrior sold ill be getting longer a arms, front shocks, lonestar stem, and this week ill get the front wheels and tires ordered.... what else is there to get? lol steering stabalizer maybe??

ooo i forgot all about lights haha we ride at night alot too.... i still have the stockers, but i was wanting to do some sort trail tech lighting system, or mount lil lights under the fenders so it looks likethe monster has eyes haha. a bigger tank is another thing added to the list...dothe steering stabalizers do alot of help? i mean ill prob never race this thing so is it worth it. it does look cool as hell thou

Yeah, if you ride aggressively in the rough they do. The save your arms and wrists more so then anything.

you could do the stockers and paint the frame of them green and the waffles green also, that would look pretty sweet.

yeah, idk what i wanna do about the lights yet. i like the look of the stockers but they dont put out any light barely.

anyone know if gas caps made for a rappy 350 will fit a warrior gas tank?? i was think of getting an alba billet gas cap for a raptor. they only 25 bucks, plus i need one anyway. i tried putting up a link from ebay but it wont work

Last edited:
well guys and gals i took it on its maiden joyage today! it feels like she's running lean so i didnt ride but for a couple minutes. gonna get some diff/ needles for the edel and see if it helps

Back