Bake sale!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the problem its always going to be to far for someone and you won't do my clutch cover so I don't give a **** if you come or not!!!! Hahaha just kidding let's just do It in Russia so it sucks for all of us! Lol or we do a north vs south type things and see who has the best turn out and makes the best video? Although I wanna meet ALL the cool kids! And i use cool very loosely! Haha

I siad I'd do your cover, just let me get a few things caught up first!!! Lol I've been trying to do a ride up my way, but **** either fizzles out or we just have issues. I'm still trying though to do one up here though. I know me and hauler are a go for sure, I just need to have $$$ and time at the same time.

you know, since we are all gonna have that one transportation problem, this might sound kinda lame, but lets do it to where the people that either live in the same state as one another or even if they live like a state away, then they could meet halfway and find somewhere to ride, just a thought.

I siad I'd do your cover, just let me get a few things caught up first!!! Lol I've been trying to do a ride up my way, but **** either fizzles out or we just have issues. I'm still trying though to do one up here though. I know me and hauler are a go for sure, I just need to have $$$ and time at the same time.

YEP YEP as long as it doesn't interfere with my bowhuntng I'm game still for our warrior invasion Anthony Hell I might just be able to fill my tags this weekend where I'm hunting haha

pff. sprite and vodka, straight jack, jager bombs, and a bottle of hot damn for weekends!

Speaking of Sprite and vodka, my wife loves Sprite, vodka and Tang, throw in some ice, blend it to slush... Always know it's gonna be a good night when I get her started on one of those... :)

Speaking of Sprite and vodka, my wife loves Sprite, vodka and Tang, throw in some ice, blend it to slush... Always know it's gonna be a good night when I get her started on one of those... :)

That's how you ended up with kids!

I just asked my wife if I got her really drunk If she would pose for a calender and she looked at me like I was retarded and said no! Guess she has class i dont know about!! Hahaha

HAhhahahhaah. This thread is great.

I'm still trying to get my fiancé to pose on mine. She says she will once she "gets back into shape" whatever that means. I'm damn happy with how she looks.

But yeah, I enjoy meeting the members on here, id be great if we really could set up a warrior meetup and take over a spot for a day. Fun stuff.

I'm starting to think warrior girl is all bark and no bite.

I want you to do a cover for me also, and if you and hauler are getting together, just give me about 2 weeks advance notice and I will be there. Also find a spot where I can get a trail sticker on the weekend. :atv:

how the hell did this thread die??? well its back up and running boys. Seriously this was the Good stuff!

I'm guessing if I was involved with this thread earlyer it would spiral off into a rant bout how stupid I am. So am I invited? I wanna go!

I'm guessing if I was involved with this thread earlyer it would spiral off into a rant bout how stupid I am. So am I invited? I wanna go!

this is when the sight was really GOOD before you got on and messed it all UP!!!!!! Just kidding man. I think it was a good idea that just wont take off people are to busy or its to far to be paractical for most. If Duner goes he is picking me up on the way through thats the only reason i would go.

Back