Bake sale!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
So I have been bull shittin with Oldwarriorrider about how cool it would be if all the guys who are helpful on here and active members (no lurkers) could get together somewhere and just hang out and talk about our bikes and ride our asses off! I say bake sale to raise the money and he says to sell pics of warriorgirl! What do yall think we need to fund this Hahaha do we have any rich members that wanna make this happen?

So I have been bull shittin with Oldwarriorrider about how cool it would be if all the guys who are helpful on here and active members (no lurkers) could get together somewhere and just hang out and talk about our bikes and ride our asses off! I say bake sale to raise the money and he says to sell pics of warriorgirl! What do yall think we need to fund this Hahaha do we have any rich members that wanna make this happen?
Did you just throw me under the bus??? Lmao!! Whatever we can do to get us all together for a day or 2 of riding and drooling over warriors works for me.:evilface:

Why not do both? Bake sale, and pics of warriorgirl. Better yet, maybe she will show up in person and everyone can satisfy his curiosity. I know if she said she'd be there, ALL active members would show up, and you wouldn't have to bake a damn thing!

Alright, warriorgirl wins... Guess all of us have to up the ante a bit and pose topless with their quads for the calander... Who wants to be Mr January?

Talk about pg13!^^ guys! If you freaks decide to do that, I can only pray no one will have a speedo.

I thought you knew you were classy, wargirl? lol

Hahaha ill be Mr. February its my birthday month! Hahaha

Well, screw myself, my B-day is in January... DAMN...DAMN...DAMN...

Gotta think things through a little better... Let's start with... October... We can get something together by then...

Hahaha how does every thread get fucked up so quick!!!!? Buy seriously Mr. February I called it! Lol

Why not, NOT think of it at all? LAST thing I want to see is our male members posing with their bikes. People already think the warrior is a joke. They don't think it is for queers! Lol.

Back