Bake sale!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make a music video doing a remake of an already crappy pop song.. Everyone seems to pay money to see and hear it these days. Should be an overnight sensation.

**** the crappy pop song! Have you heard what they consider country music these days! It's ****** sad! I hardly ever hear any george strait, mearl, willie, don williams, randy travis, etc...

Only reason why I've had to listen too it, is because the idiot that owns the only rock station we can get at the shop, goes on an evangilistic rage between ever 2 songs. I can't stand that ****! I'm not listing to this station to have someone yell at me about how good god is and how I need to let him into my heart and ask for his forgiveness! If that floats your boat fine, but keep it off the ****** airwaves!

I have already parodied a few "country" songs.

Id like to get in on this if possible, do we all live in the same state lol, i live in oregon

Well I know all the "active" members are the only ones I really want to meet up with we have a good ass time on here because we are some silly fuckers! We are so spread out the center of the us is going to be out center Hahaha....we I forgot Canada so It will be a but north. Hahaha sorry eh!

North central sounds good. Close to me.
Missouri has a couple State parks to ride at.
I would say we all could ride at my place but 40 acres would be kind of crowded.
We could have a nice BBq though.

Last edited:
**** the crappy pop song! Have you heard what they consider country music these days! It's ****** sad! I hardly ever hear any george strait, mearl, willie, don williams, randy travis, etc...

Only reason why I've had to listen too it, is because the idiot that owns the only rock station we can get at the shop, goes on an evangilistic rage between ever 2 songs. I can't stand that ****! I'm not listing to this station to have someone yell at me about how good god is and how I need to let him into my heart and ask for his forgiveness! If that floats your boat fine, but keep it off the ****** airwaves!

I have already parodied a few "country" songs.

I was thumbin from akron, had my quad in the back, when this gangster stopped beside me in a mid 90s cadillac. Well he was dressed like lil weezy all stoned and squinty eyed well its a long way from cleveland do you have a lighter son?

North central sounds good. Close to me.
Missouri has a couple State parks to ride at.
I would say we all could ride at my place but 40 acres would be kind of crowded.
We could have a nice BBq though.

thats such a long ride for a weekend!! i think every one should come down to mississippi we have a few good places to ride hahaha!!!:atv:

http://sandhillatv.com/

http://www.msoffroad.com/

I was thumbin from akron, had my quad in the back, when this gangster stopped beside me in a mid 90s cadillac. Well he was dressed like lil weezy all stoned and squinty eyed well its a long way from cleveland do you have a lighter son?

HAHAHAHA nice :slayer:

I'm down with Mississippi!!! A hop, skip and jump away! The proceeds from the all male topless calenders can go to the rest you goobers...

Besides, it's well withing range of Warriorgirl, and I believe that's the one person we ALL want to show up...lol

I'm down with Mississippi!!! A hop, skip and jump away! The proceeds from the all male topless calenders can go to the rest you goobers...

Besides, it's well withing range of Warriorgirl, and I believe that's the one person we ALL want to show up...lol

+1 Hahaha

that's way to far south for me to even think about it. The farthest south I could go would be Missouri and that couldn't happen for a bit.

that's way to far south for me to even think about it. The farthest south I could go would be Missouri and that couldn't happen for a bit.

That's the problem its always going to be to far for someone and you won't do my clutch cover so I don't give a **** if you come or not!!!! Hahaha just kidding let's just do It in Russia so it sucks for all of us! Lol or we do a north vs south type things and see who has the best turn out and makes the best video? Although I wanna meet ALL the cool kids! And i use cool very loosely! Haha

Back