Alky

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah lol there was that guy that tryed to turbo the warrior but was having problems with getting enough fuel to the engine

I have a full snow performance meth kit sitting in my shop collecting dust, i would consider adapting it to my warrior, but i can't really see the benefit besides raising the octane a little bit, but i would be afraid it would puddle and cause an intake backfire and blow the boot apart between the head and carb

It would be practically pointless running alky in a Warrior. Normally $150 a barrel.

I'm pretty much new the ATV game, but is anyone using E85 yet

I use it in my car instead of alky. E85 is basically 116 octane and I pay in TN about 3.00 dollars a gallon right now. I just have to run 30% more of it compared to gas. I'd say to get it to work you would have to rejet the carb and probably drill some passage ways bigger to allow for more fuel to go through.

I'm pretty much new the ATV game, but is anyone using E85 yet

I use it in my car instead of alky. E85 is basically 116 octane and I pay in TN about 3.00 dollars a gallon right now. I just have to run 30% more of it compared to gas. I'd say to get it to work you would have to rejet the carb and probably drill some passage ways bigger to allow for more fuel to go through.

there is a couple running e85 works fine.

i want to know more about the e85 too, i have done research on it for cars, but it seems that you need more fuel delivery when you use e85 then normal gas, so is there a round about jet size to run e85 or are the guys running it using normal jetting without issues?

*edit* i quoted roudy and pretty much said the same thing, my bad lol. but does anyone have an answer about the jetting required?

Back