Alky

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah mathius wecan't stay on track what so ever

Lmao. It kinda seems like everyone strayed away from the original question a bit...
I read up about guys running alcohol in air cooled 2 strokes when I started rebuilding mine.

But in all honesty, I don't think the head on the 350 could handle the added compression? (higher compression will create a cleaner burn, but a way bigger bang!)
First off for alcohol you would want around 13.5-14:1 compression. Some kickass valves!! And a good high lift cam..
I think it could be done. But at the same time it would be expensive, and probably come apart.

I know fuel injection would work but I don't think we could a turbou to build boost but a supercharger on the other hand hmmmmmmm lol

I know fuel injection would work but I don't think we could a turbou to build boost but a supercharger on the other hand hmmmmmmm lol
How would you run the pulley on a supercharger?? A turbo would be the way to go, but would the bottom end be able to handle the boost?

that would still have to be planned but my bet would how about thishttp://www.gatorsuperchargers.net/photos/photos.htm

Back