Alky

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe there are like 4 or more local atv clubs here we are trying to over run the snowmobiles since they are such a waist of time and money here especially last winter the trails never opened for the snowmobilers funny **** we had all the trails to ourselves(atv's)

he can just don't get caught Weston
here the sheriffs/cops just wave,smile and keep driving by lol

I think they have better things to do here like bust Meth heads and other useless beings
instead of bothering us quad riders

Well I think I'm readily drunk enough to go to sleep now so goodnight Friends.

just a PURE adrenilde RUSH............SHE TOP OUT AT 120MPH ON A COLD DAY

I have a polaris 600 tripple, not that fast but I love the way it sounds.. It would eat that Indy for a snack though.. lol

there just ****** fast n funnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,i out ran cops so many times..............im still laughing.......when i was young i told my dad im going up the hwy he said ill g0 get the trailer clear.....................i said.................where i goinggggg ...................i dont need no.......TRAILER:atv::atv::atv:

there just ****** fast n funnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,i out ran cops so many times..............im still laughing.......when i was young i told my dad im going up the hwy he said ill g0 get the trailer clear.....................i said.................where i goinggggg ...................i dont need no.......TRAILER:atv::atv::atv:

Mines an 89' so it's kinda old school.. lol
But I have triple jaws pipes on it, with no can. (cut a hole in the tub for the exhaust to exit.. lol) 150" track conversion kit. But it'll only do like 90-100mph wound right out.

Back