alba

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had them take the cost of the torque stuffer off my oder and added a proflow kit so instead of the proflow being 94.99 it was like 60. torque stuffer is retarded and i dont know why they sell it as it restricts air flo.

It does give you more low end power as it creates more exhaust gas volecity at low rpms helping the engine get the exhaust gas out of the engine and drawing in fresh intake air on the overlap cycle. Doesn't help that the header is so large in diameter. Obvously there is a trade off and becomes a restriction on the top end.. . how often do you rev the engine up that high and where and what rpm do you ride at the most. I personally wouldn't say that a torque stuffer does nothing or is worthless.

screw it man......as long as you are happy with what you buy, thats all that matters. I have been riding for like umteen years nows, and always want add ons everywhere I go. just be glad you can get something......be glad your bike is paid off and ****. save $ where you can.....keep ridin

ya i got the bumper on, except one mount, it is bent and wont line up on the lower left one but the nerfs are being a PITA i cant get the bolts holdint the heel guards out

as for the bumper, get a hammer and a towel. put the towel on the bumper mount you need to bend so you dont put a bunch of marks on it, and then tap away until it lines up. as for the heel guards, what bolts are you talking about? the ones that attach the heel guards to the frame or the ones that attach the heel guards to the pegs? i going to assume that you mean the ones holding the heel guards to the pegs. see if you can use a breaker bar to break them loose or get some big guy (dad, friend, etc) and see if they can get them loose. if all else fails, get a dremel and cut off the head of the bolts and pull them out (they do have a nut on the end of them, right? sorry just havent worked on my heel guards in ages!) if you cut the head of the bolts off, then measure for new bolts that are long enough to mount through your nerfs, pegs, and heels and give you a good amount of thread on the other side to put the nut on. i recommend washers and a good amount of lock-tite when you do this too. i had to get longer bolts when i got the ims pegs and it was a pain because lowes didnt have the right size i needed so i had to go to a specialized company in town that sells fasteners and the like. well, good luck and let us know if you need any help.

Back