alba

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missouritrailrider

Reaction score
anyone tried the alba products? i bought some of there nerfs and a front bumper b/c they were on sale, are they good? i also bought a 14t front sprocket to try out....

i don't have much experence with their products , but i have order a couple parts from them and know that their are prob the slowest shippers i have ever delt with this wasn't just once this was 2 +, Their support isnt that bad i have delt with them too.

so has anyone used them? are they good? also on you shipping problems, how long did it take to get them? mine were shipped out on the same day as i bought them (today)

well i got them for $89 for the nerfs, and $29 for the bumper, seemed ok for the money lol

Alba the same as tusk? I'm sorry but HELL NO!!!!
I bought some pro-elites for my z400 about two years ago and I have NO complaints. I think alba products are about the best bang for the lowest buck.

Alba the same as tusk? I'm sorry but HELL NO!!!!
I bought some pro-elites for my z400 about two years ago and I have NO complaints. I think alba products are about the best bang for the lowest buck.

Actually, it most definitely is. Compare the products. Funny how the nerf bars are offered in the exact same colors, have the exact same bends, and sell for the same price. Both also have the logo lazer etched in. The bumpers appear different, but are built the same with small tubes and weak mounts.

I had an alba bumper, and loved how it looked. However, it was the most flimsy, purely ornamental bumper i've ever dealt with. It doesn't do much to protect the front end if you hit something.

i bought one of their bumpers for my warrior and i was pumped about it until i started to put it on...you will need long bolts instead of the stock ones and some washers...it was by no means a perfect fit right out of the box...but i have no other complaints about it...it looks great with my black plastics and frame.

greg I thought the DG bumper you had was awesome looking!
Alba mostly re-brands products not makes them.

I havent looked at their stuff recently, but back in the day, their engine related stuff was pretty crappy.

Alba sells a bunch of payless products. Their exhaust is junk too and I feel bad for anyone that buys there stuff because they truely believe they are buying quality.

[quote:aak4xq8t]Alba the same as tusk? I'm sorry but HELL NO!!!!

Actually, it most definitely is. Compare the products. Funny how the nerf bars are offered in the exact same colors, have the exact same bends, and sell for the same price. Both also have the logo lazer etched in. The bumpers appear different, but are built the same with small tubes and weak mounts.

I had an alba bumper, and loved how it looked. However, it was the most flimsy, purely ornamental bumper i've ever dealt with. It doesn't do much to protect the front end if you hit something.[/quote:aak4xq8t]

ohh..what now bitch...If you have the motosport catolog look at the rock bumper..it looks just like the alba..if you emailed any of these companys they would prolly tell you that they were made by the same manufacture

To be honest with you.... i dont think you can buy a better looking set of nerfs for the warrior but tusks. Not to mention they are as durable as any ive ever seen. I paid 99 bucks for mine back when tusk first made them.

[quote:5wqfnkt3]

I had an alba bumper, and loved how it looked. However, it was the most flimsy, purely ornamental bumper i've ever dealt with. It doesn't do much to protect the front end if you hit something.

ohh..what now bitch...If you have the motosport catolog look at the rock bumper..it looks just like the alba..if you emailed any of these companys they would prolly tell you that they were made by the same manufacture[/quote:5wqfnkt3]
Aren't you big and bad. I made a decision on personal opinion. If people prove me worng then now I know, I dont see this as a competition where you now have the right to down talk me because I'm wrong. It's funny how people act once they feel they have a little bit of power.

[quote:5gqv0wda]

ohh..what now bitch...If you have the motosport catolog look at the rock bumper..it looks just like the alba..if you emailed any of these companys they would prolly tell you that they were made by the same manufacture[/quote:5gqv0wda]

wow just a little bit of an over reaction there? hahaha

wow..guys take it easy..I was just messing around..If anyone on here was ever around me..thats just how i am...Sorry you took it so deep klutch
I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. I've talked to you before and you've seemed friendly, thats why I thought your comment was so strange.

No harm done pal ;)

I havent looked at their stuff recently, but back in the day, their engine related stuff was pretty crappy.

Now they have a really good kit for the warrior. I don't like there stroker as I think the hotrods one is better but I think there piston/cam kit is good for the price.

Back