alba

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest with you.... i dont think you can buy a better looking set of nerfs for the warrior but tusks. Not to mention they are as durable as any ive ever seen. I paid 99 bucks for mine back when tusk first made them.

I think the AC racing nerfs are the best looking ones out there, but to each his own.

ya the parts are being delivered monday so ill post up some pics of my almost complete quad, just needs some engine mods now, lol

yeah I love the look of the AC nerfs..not the square style but the tapered like ones..and Klutch im a really nice person..as long as youve never done anything to make me think bad of you..and i heard that albas piston was a JE

almost but i can tell a difference..and yes the tusks have more webbing..thats what i didnt like about the Acs it didnt look like there was very much protection there

I think the AC's might be made out of a bigger tubing as well, I know they're bigger in diameter than my dg nerfs were.

Albas just a therd party distributer that puts there name on things and thats why there prices are astronomical.

They do the same thing that factory seven does. Restickering things.

I guess alba does make their own graphic kits though haha.

[quote:kzly7qg3]Alba sells a bunch of payless products. Their exhaust is junk too and I feel bad for anyone that buys there stuff because they truely believe they are buying quality.

Have you known someone who has had problems with the Alba exhaust? [/quote:kzly7qg3]

If i am correct its not an "alba" exhaust...... its a renamed Supertrapp, which is a good exhaust despite what some will say.

oh boy here we go! lol i had the alba exhaust when i first got my warrior (was already on it) and i didnt like it. the bolts stripped out and the threaded holes for the bolts are ****! also, i couldnt get the freakin core out to repack it because of the damn alba logo riveted on the can! im sure if i had abused it a bit i may have been able to get it out, like maybe by drilling out the rivets on the logo and trashing it. needless to say, i did not like the "alba" exhaust. as for the alba bumper, i didnt have any big problems putting it on. i just had to bend the mounting tabs out a little so it would slip into place. i didnt have to use longer bolts or anything like somebody else said on here. if that was the case, they either sent the wrong bumper or it just needed to be bent a little. now, for the tusk nerfs. damn good nerfs in my opinion. ive had mine for a while and they are still holding up. ive got some good gouges in them from rocks at chadwick, but they are holding up with no problems. i did have to re-drill some mounting holes for the ims pegs, but that is to be expected when using 2 different companies products. all in all, the tusk nerfs are great because you dont pay so much that you are worried about scraping them over some rocks and shitting a brick about it. just my 2 cents. later yall!

yup rebranded supertrapp exhaust which most all engine builders use because they can tune the power band to there liking and makes very broad HP.

I had the exhaust and i loved it i thought it was good quality. preformed very well to the quad would pull right up.

I run the alba pipe kit (K&n, jets) and its way better than stock but cant really compare it cause ive never ridden any othe pipe (except stock) on my warrior.

Back