• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

96 warrior parts bike?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know if the crank is any good? Just found out mine has some play in it

It seems to be just by messing with the piston shaft its going to take me a bit to get it split there are some stripped bolts and I just put a crack in the left case.

What size is the stock cam

Last edited:
People...... If you ask me for parts and we talk and set everything up please dont back out at the last minute...... When you do there are other people that wanted the parts to and I told them they were spoken for.... It just is a pain in the ass to get everything ready and then nothing happens its a waste of my time.... I'm getting rid of these parts cheap and try to be as quick as I can with the shipping so please be a little courious and follow through. Thanks

Okay carb and the whole rear brake set up are back up for grabs make me an offer on these parts

It seems to be just by messing with the piston shaft its going to take me a bit to get it split there are some stripped bolts and I just put a crack in the left case.

What size is the stock cam

Well if it seems good when you get to taking it apart I may be interested depending on a price and shipping to Canada. E3B7G9
Just let me know. Thanks

Well if it seems good when you get to taking it apart I may be interested depending on a price and shipping to Canada. E3B7G9
Just let me know. Thanks

Okay ya its kinda heavy so I don't know but I just shipped a tank cover and hood to bones for.like 13 bucks

I have the frame,wiring harness,front hubs,front calipers, cylinder,piston, stock cam, foot pegs,rear brake lever, steering stem, bars, upper a arms, transmission, right case, left case that can be fixed, chained slider, tank, air box, head, clutch basket, starter, shifter shaft and other odds and ends hit me up gotta get rid of this stuff guys.

Last edited:
I have the frame,wiring harness,front hubs,front calipers, cylinder,piston, stock cam, foot pegs,rear brake lever, steering stem, bars, upper a arms, transmission, right case, left case that can be fixed, chained slider, tank, air box, head, clutch basket, starter, shifter shaft and other odds and ends hit me up gotta get rid of this stuff guys.

let me know a price for the front hubs shipped to 07080. and a picture if you have it please

Got the rear brake stuff today! Thanks! That was quick

Oh you made my package seem expensive with that Kay Jewelers box in there lol

Last edited:
Got the rear brake stuff today! Thanks! That was quick

Oh you made my package seem expensive with that Kay Jewelers box in there lol

Haha ya my wife just got a new necklace and it fit perfect so your welcome Hahaha hope it all works for you! And it only came from Mississippi so it didn't have to go far....let me know if you need anything else.

carb has been shipped but i still have lots of parts if you need somthing let me know if i have it its yours!

Clutch boss and exhaust valve cover going to gen1pat in the am.

Air box, timing chain, oil drain plug sent to Roman this afternoon

Back