• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

96 warrior parts bike?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
hey guys i just got my hands on a 99% complete parts bike like this thing is in such good shape i might try and rebuild it if i cant sell/ donate the parts the parts are all there but the rear axle and the reverse lever braket they have already been claimed by gawarrior. The plastics are teal but i might use them on my bike not sure yet if i do i will have white and teal plastics for sale. let me know what you need and i'll give you a shipped price make sure to include you zip please.

Last edited:
Ya man I just picked it up I have to go through it tomorrow but it looks to be in really good shape

post a good pic of it for us. that will sure jog my memory of what i might like to get or need.

Can't get them up from work but ill get them up tonight when I get home. benny ill check shipping and let you know in a pm.

Last edited:
I will take the headlight roll cage, and the heel guards with the plastic backers. Do you have any type of skid plate? Let me know how much you want for the parts.

Todd you can have what ever you want. I'll check the sprocket tomorrow for you and count the teeth and the rest we can talk about.

Okay so far I have sent the headlights cage, front sprocket and heel guards to oldwarriorrider. Bones I sent you a pm about the tank cover and hood. And sparky do you still want the shocks cause if not its going on my bike

Hey i couldnt tell if you had it do you still have the rear brake caliper an possably the sproket an how much do you want for the carb ? i have money right now let me know thanks

Have you got the front brake calipers? I need the right front if they will fit on a 2001 warrior. Will take both if price is right. PM me if you have them. Thanks.

Back