• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

96 warrior parts bike?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about a rear caliper shipped to 37072?

Well another member has laid claim to the rear caliper and pm's have been sent. ppl are busy with school and what not so I'm going to give him a few more days and if I hear nothing from him its yours if you still want it.

Last edited:
Just let me let me know... I'll check here or PM's in a couple days. Thanks

You got it man if I don't hear from him by tomorrow night or so ill hit you up. Is there anything else you want or need?

any chance of you having a good condition left side case with no breakage at all?

ya i do and it looks to be in good shape it will be a bit before i will have the chance to tear it all down and clean it up to know for sure. Also the tank cover, hood, and left engine cover are going out to Bones. Hopefully shipping them out this afternoon.

Last edited:
Any body have a twist throttle that they dont want or want to trade for? and I dont want opinions on how much you hate them.... cause I hate you.... all of you! hahaha

I am in the need of a carb. How much for carb and shipping to 54956? Thanks alot
Kevin

okay front calipers are going out to jimmyjack, stock exhaust is going to Mr. yamahauler, rear caliper/ disk guard thing is going to Roman, tank plastic and hood have been sent to CANADA to our good friend Bones, and I belive that the rear caliper and carb are going to Giovanni1894 if i have forgotten any one i'm sorry and if i told you you could have something and its going to some one else now.... you deff need to spend more time on YFM350.COM because its the ****........ sorry

Last edited:
hey you got the camshaft and cam gear still? including the bolt that holds them together
If you could give me a good price id be willing to purchase the whole head.
let me know please
my zip is 45431 beavercreek ohio

what you want for air box and boot shipped to 16656 thanks

here you go Jons sorry they are dirty I havent had much time for the bottom end yet haha

Last edited:
Back