• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1st gen extended a arms 4sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:iagree::iagree: I was just about ready to track down a first Gen to give them a good home if someone didnt buy them soon!!!!

Haha I still have my 87 frame and dedicated parts. Ill eventually get bored with my current quad and fab up another set of arms and swinger. My true love is a 1st gen :iagree:

Haha I still have my 87 frame and dedicated parts. Ill eventually get bored with my current quad and fab up another set of arms and swinger. My true love is a 1st gen :iagree:

Why you even parted that 1st gen out after it was there is beyond me........oh yeah, had to support your Fagstang addicktion. :heck:

Why you even parted that 1st gen out after it was there is beyond me........oh yeah, had to support your Fagstang addicktion. :heck:

It did look pretty sick huh..... Still wondering why myself haha. When i get a burr up my ass again Ill put it back together. I can build anything

hey scott hows this for a logo for the arms ? if you like it than dean, drw, and myself need these
HANSENFAB_zps09726583.png

the arms are white .. with that in clear vinyl on the lowers i just need to find out what material (i asked dean) to make then out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back