• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1st gen extended a arms 4sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

87warrior917

Reaction score
Im selling the +3 1st gen a arms i made, ill get pics up in a bit hopefully, pm me for details, priced to sell...

Also wanna sell my Lonestar +1 chromoly stem, need a STRAIGHT stocker in return, plus payment...

http://
SAM_1313.jpg

BUMP! one shot for you "87" and you "88" owners to have some nice ass arms.

What is a priced to sell price? I'd get em but my custom uppers with the flipped rims work great and it's about as wide as I can go on my trails.

I'm still interested in your arms. But I wanna be able to just bolt them on and go, and not have to order parts for them..

what part is different on the 1st gen arms that they won't fit on 2nd gens?
please explain just curious

I'm still interested in your arms. But I wanna be able to just bolt them on and go, and not have to order parts for them..

They are the bare arms and the 4 rubber plugs for the shock bolt tubes so they dont pack with mud. I cant sell the hiems off mycomplete warrior and it be in peices...

BUMP! one shot for you "87" and you "88" owners to have some nice ass arms.

Thanks bro:tup:

Dean id rather sell mine or if i cant just keep.

Even though you'd have to buy hiems for them, it would be about the same as a set of 2nd gen arms, with whatever price 87 wants for em. Besides, I KNOW that to make these arms, or have them made specifically for you, will cost more than a set of aftermarket arms.

still need prices to know how much i need to make this weekend
Make him an offer bones..
But I would suggest finding the hiems, ball joints, and tierods before you get carried away. I know how much they are new, but I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Make him an offer bones..
But I would suggest finding the hiems, ball joints, and tierods before you get carried away. I know how much they are new, but I'm keeping my mouth shut.

oh i know its about 300 to get them to work

ok well how much for the stem and a straight stocker? is anything worn out? how much. im down to buy if its for a decent price...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back