1999 Warrior turning over but not starting

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I charged the battery fully and blew out the exhaust. When I press the start button, the clicking noise comes from the left rear fender next to the battery. Solenoid? And how can I check it?

This may sound crazy but i think you need to check that new stator. For the price you paid for it that worries me that it's one of the manufacturers that isn't known for good ones. Even though you have spark it may not be a hot enough spark to ignite the air/fuel mixture.

I checked the solenoid and there is a very small spark but not everytime I hit the start button. Just once in every 5 or so times. is of getting ready to go out?

Alright I put a new carb on there and everything and when I go to crank it, it almost fires but it just will not. It turns over great and everything looks to be good so I don't know what the deal is.

Its not getting gas to the spark plug or cylinder because I don't smell a thing and I hook the spark plug to the wire and touch it to the frame. My carb might not be adjusted right idk

check for kinkage in fuel line,or trying bumping it with some either an maybe the fuel will pick up. vapor pocket in line or such

I poured gas in the spark plug hole and still didn't fire. It kept turning over and it about fired but still nothing. I'm running out of ideas.

Back