1999 Warrior Rebuild "Jar-Jar"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
id say right behind or right in front of the steering stem

That is one of the places Im looking at, just need to see what options I have there. And duneracerweston, I will keep this updated. Also I got a light hole cover made and Im in the process of painting it. Ill get a pic up of it once I get it mounted.

Got the light hole cover painted and attached. And yes I just drilled holes in my new Maier hood.
IMG_20110401_173216.jpg

Heres one of the places Im thinking for the oil cooler, just enough room to mount. This area will really work once I get some extended brake lines.
IMG_20110401_173309.jpg

Im thinking that once I get the brake lines, that I can do a little modding to the original line holders and move it a hair more forward. I can aleast now figure out how long I need cooler lines. I just really like the idea of back here because of the woods riding I do. Just very little chance of anything hitting it.

Yeah them wheels look sick! If i was to get diff wheels thats the way i would have painted them. That'll change the look bigtime

Thanks, I really like how they turned out. the funny part is I was looking at a Motosport catalog and found what ITPs I think these are and they only came in polished or black, so in the end without even knowing it. I blended how they could have come new. UPS says they should be here Tuesday, so Monday if I can get the beads broke on my tires then Ill be ready to mount them.

Ya I seen that a while back. Thinkin about trying to do that and use the extra set of fronts I have to try it on. In tracking the new wheels it looks like Case paid a little more to get them here a little sooner since it took him a few extra days to get them done.

I use the "run them over technique", hahah, but it works. Back your tuck over them as close to the rim as possible, the weigh of the truck will break the bead. It helps to have two people.

I use the "run them over technique", hahah, but it works. Back your tuck over them as close to the rim as possible, the weigh of the truck will break the bead. It helps to have two people.

Ive done that several times in the past, thats my last resort. Ive discovered atv tires usually break bead pretty easy, compared to truck tires.

Havent checked in in a while. The ole girl is looking great man. I new she was getting a good home. Course you know your gonna have to let me take a rip on her soon : D

Thanks man!! I was just gonna try getting ahold of you real soon here, so we can get the rest of the ride figured out. I was starting to think you fell off the face of the earth after no responce to the last few pics I sent you. If all goes well today, I should have new pics with the bead locks on. Damn UPS had 2 times where they have spent 12 hours or more in one place. Just checked and they are finally out for delivery.

Latest posts

Back