YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what frame? toyota's come with frames? holy crap! that may be whats wrong with mine lol. i'll get pic's of my frame... it's only bad in one spot (re patch it with channel iron np

lol thats one way to do it, but I assume that yer rig is mostly for off road use

hahah, yeah. This frame is completely gone, Im suprised the body is still able to sit on it.

no my truck is a daily driver :) it's just i never know where i'm going on a daily basis lol.

time to revive this get some stuff goin on. Who has plans for New Years? Me ill probably be at home or neighbors with some bud light and Jose Ceurvo.

Me will be here at home with my kids, past 2 years the ex had them so guess its her turn to party it up. I might get lucky to make it to midnight.

going to a cousins house with 2 kegs of bud, 3 bottles of vodka, and 2 24 packs of can sprite!just me, him and his wife and his brother and whoever i decide to bring along. watching movies alllll night long :)well drinking all night haha

How is everyone making out with this storm? About a foot of snow here in New Brunswick, warmed up though.

Well here in Oklahoma it hit us good again, some places in the state got 20" the town I am in the central part got 6-12 inches. We been doing around the clock shifts to clean it up, lucky me I am on night shift.

Not sure how much we got up here, but I was snow blowing for 4+ hours and still have more to do tomorrow. If the warrior is any clue how bad it was here.
IMG_20110202_092201.jpg

Looks like you have a lot more snow than us,wouldnt have two feet total here.

I would but the solenoid went bad and the battery took a ****. I need to get it indoors somewhere so I can thaw it out and start tearing it down for paint. I have 5 more pics of it before I started the snow blowing. I had to get a belt for the snow blower before I could start, for about 15 feet behind the truck my axles were dragging in the snow.

Last edited:
lol must be nice! We got about 7-8 inches here but its ALL iced over. I took the warrior threw that yard and the snow was so hard in some spots i was riding on top of it lol

Last edited:
ain't got nothin in GA :p and don't look like we will get any thank god! i'm tired of it being wet and mushy! i girl can only got muddin so many times before it gets alil boring

Back