YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all i can say to that is wow. i bet most of them drive dodges to!! lol its a running theme ive noticed, that the dodge cummins guys seem to think its the coolest thing to smoke out entire blocks.

yeah my dad lives in Wis. and I used to. He lives in Neenah, we were just taking last night about the early season over there. And how the earn a buck isn't around anymore

DNRs always changing **** up. i just cant wait til then i wanna here my 44 mag sing!!! lol At least up his way theres still quite a few deer.

DNRs always changing **** up. i just cant wait til then i wanna here my 44 mag sing!!! lol At least up his way theres still quite a few deer.

You can hunt with a pistol there, We always used the trusty shotgun, I had a Mossburg and Dad with a Remington, both have slug barrels. Now I'm in Oregon and only use rifles. I got a .32 Winchester lever action with a peep sight(great brush gun), a Remington 760 pump thats a .300 savage with a 4x redfield scope and a Remington 700bdl 7mag with a leupold 3x9x40 so I can reach out a ways when I hunt the east side of the state for Elk. Then I always carry a .40s&w as a side arm for the bears and cougars just in case.

When i got it my main hunting area was shotgun, handgun only so i decided to be different. My 44 is my baby, even if i take a rifle or shot gun its always at my side. Now if wisconsin would pass a concealed Carry law it would just never leave my side.

hope to, kinda depends on how thing go til then. hopefully i dont get skunked this year, only things i seen last year were either out of a tryable range or on a dead run threw thick brush.

god my warrior is a ****** money pit! I have a lonestar stem on hold and a new PRM skid too. I still need a new battery, 4 new heim end for my a-arms, new front tires and an oil change w/ new filter. I hate being broke and lazy. My truck needs some help too. Its never ending!

i kinda know the feeling, me being unemployed for the last year. living off of unemployment really slowed my modding. i gotta find the cant pass it up deals or trade on stuff.

it isnt any better here and on top of that the places that are hiring want you to have at least an associates degree. or a ridiculous amount of experience.

or be like me, i dont get that much but my wife and i worked at the same place and got laid off the same day. she got hired at a local hardware store for a bit above min wage. so i have to get something that pays quite a bit more to keep us caught up on everything and a little ahead.

Yeahs guys. That blows. I rode unemployment for 4 1/2 months and it sucked ass! I had to get back and find a job. Its a job to find a job. Good luck to yah both.

Latest posts

Back