YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well hopefully i get an acceptance letter in the mail just did everything to go back to school. hopefully the have room in the next class for me.

i should get them, as long as i put the info in correct. for the pell grant they say if i was starting this spring i could get upto 5500

do u paint for a living, like cars and truck paint?? i actually do it on the side. went to school for it, and my dad started teaching me ever since i could talk haha

i wish, i went to school for it. there just aint to many jobs around here in the field anymore. i do it for myself, buddys and family, mainly body work and some painting. My trucks my moving project. i workin on getting body parts together and then hopefully painted good enough that she looks like she just rolled off the show room floor. again hopefully. next fall though im gunna be going back to school for auto tech, so ill have all the bases covered.

sweet! i know what ya mean by not many jobs... around here they are few and far between... but ive painted my 95 f 150 in school. ive also restored a CJ7, fox mustang, 66 chevy truck, 57 fairlane 500. i love to airbrush but i dont have anywhere to paint now... should be getting this house and building a pole barn soon. heres my 95. sorry im gettin off track from the original post...
112407.jpg

sweet! i know what ya mean by not many jobs... around here they are few and far between... but ive painted my 95 f 150 in school. ive also restored a CJ7, fox mustang, 66 chevy truck, 57 fairlane 500. i love to airbrush but i dont have anywhere to paint now... should be getting this house and building a pole barn soon. heres my 95. sorry im gettin off track from the original post...
112407.jpg

what size of tires you runnin on there? i had a ecsb that i was runnin 33x14.5x15. it looks good by the way

thanks man the tires r 33x12.50x15, the wheels are ION 15x10. they r just off brand tires. i dont offroad with it, it just hauls my junk and my 2 toys(wardogs) haha

i didnt offroad my old truck much but let me tell ya when i did, there was no stopping it. Everyone tells me i should take my Super Duty off road, i look at them and ask if they want to pay for anything if it got broke. though i doubt it would be easy to get me beast stuck. slowly but surely shes getting better lookin. lol heres a pic right after i painted my chrome grille black:
IMG_20101109_124109.jpg

cant jack a thread that was setup for bullshitin and hey i started it. A Durangos fine as long as i dont have to pull your @ss out when we do the Ride. :haha:

J/K

Photo0182.jpg

Photo0121-1.jpg

work in progress. will at some point put my auto body skills to work and bondo and patch and get it lookin decent... until then though running gear and crap are more important than looks.

thinking i may order a set of Gabriel hijackers air shocks soon!

cant jack a thread that was setup for bullshitin and hey i started it. A Durangos fine as long as i dont have to pull your @ss out when we do the Ride. :haha:

J/K

Ya aint gonna have to pull shiz out... Ive had that thing buried to the door handles and black betty just chugged along.... wham a lam... Might have to recover you infact.

Warriorgirl way to rock the old skool rig, thats a mazda isnt it? Body work dont matter anyways as long as you got it

'78 toyota. drivetrain from the dealer is hybrid toyota/jeep. jeeps front axle and transfer case, custom leafs up front. rest is toyota

i had to give ya a hard time man, just tryin to get an idea how far i can take a joke with ya.

warrior girl the yota is startin to look better every time you post pics of it.

Hey war chick, my bro just picked up an 87 yota. It's gunna be his winter truck and our wheelin rig. Great body, the frame is shot though.

Back