YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all i can say to that is wow. i bet most of them drive dodges to!! lol its a running theme ive noticed, that the dodge cummins guys seem to think its the coolest thing to smoke out entire blocks.
my dad loves doing that to people with there windows rolled down he gets real close than steps on it its so funny watching ppls cabs getting filled with smoke than watching them silently cuss you out haha

im gonna cover my butt on this one though found out the local tech college is having a big hullabaloo, so im gonna go and see what they could get me into and what kind of grants and stuff. might as well have all my bases covered.

My gf is going to school right now, she got 5k each yr though the pel grant and the rest in low interest student loans. After a little over a yr she is on her last term as a Med. Asst. with an assosites degree in Aplied Science

night all have to get up at 4am for opeining day of Elk season. I'll post picks when I get one(have to stay cofindent)

i dont like elk meat it has a weird flavor bla. but deer is good yummy=) anyone play guitar on here?

didn't get my Elk today, walked about 10 miles at 6000ft threw the wilderness. Man I'm sore and beat need to sleep so I can do it again in the morning. Later

as it looks right know i had got my hopes up about that job and havent heard a thing, but i did put a application to go to school for auto tech. gotta see what i can get for grants to go back. if that all goes well i at least have a plan.

hopefully somethin work out for yah 98. Hey, you ever get the QOTM sticker?

ya i did get the sticker, i kept forgetting to tell ya. i actually got a good laugh when it showed up. my wife got the mail and went who in the hell is Deadlast. i just started laughing at her. got a little test thing and if theres openings yet when i finish it i got a spot in the class, otherwise i have to wait a year.

Latest posts

Back