YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About what it looks like here in oklahoma, some drifts are pretty deep and covering cars, just got with my 3rd night shift and looks like will do any tonight, and they are talking like keeping us over the weekend, suppose ot be more white stuff coming in. Can we say overtime!!

My dad is moving out here in June so today I bought a plane ticket for June 1st from Portland, OR to Milwaukee, WI for only $160.40 one way. I'm going over to help him load the U Haul and drive over, man that will be a long ass drive. lol But anyway plane ticket was cheap, anyone planning on flying somewhere should take a look at ticket prices. This same ticket has costed over $700.00 in the past

Going sturgen fishing in the morning, I'll post some pics after I get home, hopefully we'll get some keepers

Fishing I wish, I got to pull my tranny out of my truck tomorrow, to get it fixed monday, but at least it will be cheap 650 for a rebuild.

While you guys are doing that, tomorrow im gonna get pissed at the lady behind the desk at the title office while trying to get the title for the warrior lol

I love tax time, only time I get to buy things I want. you cant even imagine how much talking it took to get the wife to get one that big.

haha i think ill pass on that one. Ive had the tranny out of my 4wd....EFFIN sucks! I am however mockin up the 5 speed in my stang tomorrow. Thats my latest project. All the taxes dollars are goin towards that baby!

eeww 4wd tranny removal no way too much ****, stang project cool what year. I would like to have 69 camaro, with a 383 or something like that in.

Damn elwood that blows.

Its an 88 coupe. Got the motor almost ready to drop in. Motors a 306, forged keith black pistons, big aluminum heads, midrange cam, GT-40 intake, tons more but now comes the fun part of switching everything out to make it 5 speed. It used to be auto. Heres a lil burnout of it haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C637PA4V1Xw

haha umm i think just 2... i figured id get my own so i could do my own vids. On the channel with my car and warrior throwing roost is my lil bro in that badass lightning ford truck. That thing is sick. Stupid fast for a truck that weights as much as my 4wd

Back