z400

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just bought your 400. And for several weeks you were grounded from it. So it is a little early to be saying that you will not want more speed shortly.

I have no doubt your Z is fast and faster than your old Warrior or your dads modded Warrior. But, I do not care what bike it is, almost everybody that rides the 350-400 cc class ends up wanting more speed.

By your own admission, in your 1 experience, the Predator was faster than the Z400. I do not think anybody will argue the fact that a stock Predator 500 is faster than a stock Z400. The Predator is putting out more horsepower than the Z400 and the MSRP on the '07 Preddy is $5999 and the '07 Z400 is $5899. You can pick up either one of these bikes for almost the exact same price.

So my point was to keep your options open. It is not feasible to go out and buy a new quad every 2 years because we want more speed. ;) Get the big boy now and mod it when you desire that greater speed. ;D

Actually, I have had my yellow z400 for abotu 6 months, and I only had thoughts of moving to a 450 is becuase they are ebtter rides on the track, but after my new 400 came into place I have absolutely no urge for a 450, Bpth 400's are fast enough to do what the other 450's can on an mx track, which is really all I care about. Also, like you said, doesnt matter what bike it is 350-400cc wants more spped, well yeha, even banshee riders want more speed, freaking gsx 1000 riders want more speed, its only human nature.

yea but i dont want to get it like with mixed parts if i buy a part it will be the right part not a part made for any other atv

[quote:f7llsh49]yea but i dont want to get it like with mixed parts if i buy a part it will be the right part not a part made for any other atv
???[/quote:f7llsh49]

Lol i dont know why it jusst bugs me when somone does that...

Banshee shocks look FACTORY

You wouldnt even know its diffrent, nobody has ever asked me about my shocks, unless they are riding a banshee then some of them notice..

Is a banshee shock that more an improvement over the warrior shock? I rode an 05 banshee in open trails and was very disapointed with the suspension.( this was back when I rode the warrior.)

Its able to handle alot more weight i know that, i ahve my fronts on the number 2 setting and they wont bottom out whereas my stockers would bottom on full.

Its not a great improvement, but it is an improvement, esepcially the rear.

Latest posts

Back