YZ465 Warrior hybrid.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look'n good man. Just a few more mounts, and your swingarm. Have you figured out what your gonna do for a kicker yet, are you just stick'n with the blaster one??

Couple of modded Swingarm pics. She ain't prefect and the welds aren't super pretty but in hoping it'll be ok. I kinda based it off of the extended Blaster swingers I see.
CAM00251.jpg

CAM00249.jpg

CAM00250.jpg

Thanks man, the main thing is that it fits, hopefully it'll hold up long enough to buy me some time. Maybe later I'll get a custom piece but right now my broke ass is on a budget! Actually I hope it holds up good, I'd rather have the piece that I modded to work than a new one. On the other hand I may end up getting a fancy one and having to mod it, who knows?? I did email the Swingarm shop about it though, I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Got to speak with Rich at the Swingarm shop, he actually called me twice, real stand up guy. He says that building what I need shouldn't be a real big deal so once I'm all squared away I might get a +2 from him depending on how this thing acts.
Also, my yellow hood and tank cover are both on their way. DamN yellow parts aren't easy to come by, sheesh!

Just a couple of pics of my vision for the wheels. In gonna keep the good center and polish the hoop. Yes, this is a pain in the ass. Yes, that's my kitchen sink, no, my wife didn't freak out, lol! Anyway, I have a few spots to touch up and repolish but I'm not going to get super carried away. I take pride in my work but I also realize that it's gonna get scuffed and dirty.
CAM00269.jpg

CAM00270.jpg

Looking good man. Gotta love how the wifes leave you alone as long as your not in the way!! When I redid mine I washed the frame in the tub!! All I got told is to make sure the tub was clean when I was done!

Anymore updates on your hybrid? You stopped sending me pictures of your progress, and I'm at work (like 1000 miles from home)... My next days off I'm gonna do some work on the 490. I think your gonna have yours running before I get mine finished..

Latest posts

Back