YZ465 Warrior hybrid.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts EXACTLY.

Looking good James! Now what did you mean by scoop?

I need something done for the hood since it's not going to have any lighting and I thought maybe a lil scoop would look sporty in it.

Beastly, the black would look great and I've juggled the idea but I want to stay true to the YZ so since it's like 90% yellow I'm going yellow with the hood and tank cover, black frame and silver arms and swinger.

The Fatty came today guys so I w
CAM00229.jpg
anted to throw a few pics up. This is one bigass pipe!
CAM00232.jpg

CAM00236.jpg

so nice ... i love these big bore smoker builds
I think I might have started something.. lol

Thanks guys, there's so much little bullshit to figure out that it's frustrating but it's way to early in the have for that. Gotta keep a cool head.
Just have patience man. Things will come together in time.. That pipe looks good, I wish I had the money to buy it.. (I wouldn't have said anything. lol)

Just remember what I told you about the headpipe. It'll really affect performance if you mess that up, so again take your time.. :tup:

You mean the length? Diameter off the jug and diameter into the pipe are damn near the same. I have to measure it and get some pipe, I'm going to go oldschool on the head pipe and cut wedges. It's going to be fun.
You could do that if you wanna get fancy, but you can run the same diameter to the expansion chamber.. But yes I meant the length, it has to... "Has to" be 13" inches long.. Messing with the head pipe length will change the powerband.
To short, and the powerband will come in late, and flat..
If it's to long it will come in to soon, and make the powerband unpredictable..

Well boys and WG if she ever chimes in....I apologize for not having much progress but honestly I haven't had much time or things to work with but today I made some progress. I got the lower crossover tube welded in and the lower mounts welded on. Now, everyone maintain composure....I know these are some Jesse James welds and it might be hard to control yourselves but atleast try.
CAM00239.jpg

CAM00241.jpg

CAM00242.jpg

I used an old Blaster frame for tubes and mounts and I'm happy with the turnout. No need to use anything more than what the frame is made from imo.

Last edited:
Seriously, good welds. Wish I could weld that good. You figure out the swinger mount yet or did I miss that.

Latest posts

Back